Posts by ArtesKiller
11 posts total, newest first.
Trading 2LT 2 for AoC 60 day code.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Account was sold to Gesus, smooth deal without a middle man :)Trading 2LT 2 for AoC 60 day code.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - It never had any hacks on it, the KDR is 1.98. It is also coming close to 3rd level of 2LT. It doesn't have much GP on it. I am only willing to trade with a middle man since scamming is on the rise.[Release] Working Wallhackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is not really a release since this is old CA EU hack that surprisingly works for NA. I am not sure if its same thing as everyone else posts so don't flame me, this is the only wallhack that works for me without a sitrading accountsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What is this? If you want $20-50 for those then officers are probably like 1 grand worth. Sorry to say this, but none of those accounts even have high KDR. Highest is 4.7 with such a low rank that takes one hour to get tWorking Wallhackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - We are already past this I am not trading anymore, I did 2 trades with people.
I am tired of this flaming even though not a single of you know me, lets see you always do this to people you don't know. Anyways have fun e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.