Posts by Chocolatnave

54 posts total, newest first.

Have a built made, though I don't know if it's great or not, any suggestions?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - AMD A8-5600K, MSI TC- (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Bi4a) I heard that it was pretty good, but I'm hoping some of you brilliant people could give me some opinions before I go out buyWhy is runescape dying? (YOUR opinion is what i ask for!)in RuneScape Discussions - My personal opinion is that the people who first started playing it back, way back, are growing up and have better stuff to do. My realistic reason, which is the reason I quit, is because of the ridiculous EoC update. IPrototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Arctikranqe51;7468882]Rapid fire working for anyone?[/QUOTE] Nupe. It's working on the other dll's, just not this one for some reason..DragonFable Trainer v1.4in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Ight, just figuring out how to use this trainer, mostly cuz I've never used any version of it before. Quick questions: 1. Is it possible to add DC's to the account that you can buy stuff with? 2. Not really a question, Hosting Feed The Beast Cracked Server (Whitelisted) (MindCrack Pack)in Minecraft Server Advertising - 1. Username: Chocolatnave 2. Age: Why does it matter? 3. Why do you wish to join?: MP servers are fun 4. Have you played smp servers before? yeah 5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? No 6.

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us