Posts by Xray Hunter
37 posts total, newest first.
Killstreak mod helpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Erm, have you threaded the killstreak file as it were showen in the tutorial?
aslo, you should just add then code:
doKillstreaks()
{
self endon ("death");
self.startscore = self.pers["kills"];
while(1) {
if(self.kilWipe Out MoDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - No, mods wont be allowed.
Not in the start.
But they have considered it.
But they don't feel to allow it. (It ruins the game experience for many.)
So it will depend on how many "requests" for modding they get. And if thWipe Out MoDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Erm, I don't like to work alone...
First of all, it's boring...
Also, I can make. But I got little with Ideas. (Because I have used the most of them by now :p)
Also, I don't think there would be many that would download/[Help Needed] Bullet model namein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - First of all, upload your image to a image uploader site and post image link.
Also, why do you want the standar bullets?
Do you even manage to see the bullets you shoot go out? Or do you just see the flashing?
Well, I dAny play Mw2? (That want to play...)in XBOX General Discussion - Hey, I wonder if any want to play Modern Warfare 2 with me on Xbox 360.
I am not a QS Sniper player so I am not looking for that.
I just want someone to play with. It gets boring to play every single match alone. And I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.