Posts by jkrules22
101 posts total, newest first.
Jkrules' Steam Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Fiend of Nulgath;10247213]They were... There was a Star Wars sale a week or two ago, there is a sale for supreme commander 2 going on right now....[/QUOTE]
oh ok, if they were they aren't anymore.Jkrules' Steam Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Fiend of Nulgath;10247139]Pretty much all of these are humble bundle games, but GLWS anyways...[/QUOTE]
None of these are in the humble bundle, I just looked.Jkrules' Steam Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey Guys I have a few steam keys and steam gifts that I'm selling or trading.
Keys:
Star Wars Battlefront II - $5
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II - $3
FIST OF AWESOME - $2
Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman -Selling/Trading a couple steam gifts(games)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys, I've collected some extra copies of games on steam the past month or 2. I have:
2x Two Worlds Epic Edition
1x Dishonored
1x Gun Monkeys
I am either selling these via Paypal, if you plan on buying through Battlefield 5 " Hardline " massive leakin Battlefield Hacks & Cheats - Damn, I need to start watching ebay for shit like that
@[MPGH]Color
Showing the 5 most recent posts.