Posts by nicoclops
8 posts total, newest first.
SELLING DIAMOND 3 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NA TEAMin League of Legends Marketplace - bump, and fixed mods. :)SELLING DIAMOND 3 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NA TEAMin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello im looking to sell this diamond team ASAP !
add me on skype: nikoclops
Screen Shot of Team and Ownership EDIT:
251438Platinum and Diamond 3v3 Teams/Slots, Challenger 3v3 Slotsin League of Legends Marketplace - The Breakdown
My Teammates and I ( all are Challenger 3v3 players, I am currently on a Challenger 5v5 team and I Own a Challenger 3v3 team) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag ofSelling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slotsin League of Legends Marketplace - The Breakdown
My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games dSelling Diamond Slots on NA.in League of Legends Marketplace - Diamond Slots On NA
http://i.imgur.com/0aZeDQT.jpg
Diamond Team Slots For a Good Price
Selling Diamond 3v3 Slots for decent prices.
Diamond 5 3v3 Teams for sale as well:
We can get 3v3 Diamond teams if you are looki
Showing the 5 most recent posts.