Posts by RebelCoder
26 posts total, newest first.
A Unity 3D Production *Recruiting*in Java - Hello, My name is Bryan or known as RebelCoder. I am Chief Marketing officer and Communication director. I am here today to recruit talented people in the following Fields. We can negotiate payment and contracts for yourA Unity 3D Production *Recruiting*in Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - Hello, My name is Bryan or known as RebelCoder. I am Chief Marketing officer and Communication director. I am here today to recruit talented people in the following Fields. We can negotiate payment and contracts for yournot entering a gamein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - i get mw3 loaded but when i try and enter a game it loads and loads and loads then finds potential games but wont enter
i did use a rank hack but i only set to rank 70 prestige 10
plz help"when you grow older" kind of thread.in General - [QUOTE=Austin;5527980]
With the way you handle debates you couldn't possibly be successful with a psychology degree.[/QUOTE]
LOL PWNT MUCH?NEXON FAIL AGAIN - 11/28/2011in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Alessandro10 i thought u quit mpgh :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.