Posts by vanko97
42 posts total, newest first.
DLCs for free, but need help!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Would T6M allow me to play multiplayer like the normal CoD Black Ops 2 or is it only custom matches?DLCs for free, but need help!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Ok so I found the first two DLC packs for Black Ops 2 in .zip files, but when I add the folders to the rest of the Black Ops 2 folders I can't play a single match. An error pops up saying "error downloading game settings2D box esp and no recoil Fixed hack.....in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - The hack is patched!Auto headshot source codein Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - How do I get started in game hacking?Esp Hack Name, Esp Box, No recoil & No spreadin Piercing Blow Discussions - I don't think he will ever release it! Because some hacks were patched a few days ago!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.