Posts by MinecraftModder
17 posts total, newest first.
Zolferno's Trainer V2.1 Name Changer & DLC Map Tele Locations Included + DeadOps Hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Im kinda a noob here and I am wondering where do u get the black ops client thing not the trainer the actual black ops clientClient [-help]in Minecraft Help - Hello I hack on alot of servers with different clients over this year or so and im wondering can any1 code a good client with no -help like \help or something or chance the nodus file.Mcmmo Powerlevelerin Minecraft Help - True downloaded a key recorder and its in GERMAN :lMcmmo Powerlevelerin Minecraft Help - I cant code to save my life :L And what do u mean "unless its programed in"Mcmmo Powerlevelerin Minecraft Help - Ive been using alot of servers with mcmmo lately and have been wondering is there any hack or exploit that can help than ill link a youtube video for a person who has made a client like it but for a older version if u ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.