Posts by DzxNiNjA
5 posts total, newest first.
[Release]How to get league of legends PBE accountin League of Legends Discussions - I'm not 100% sure, but I think the sign ups are actually closed now. I made my account on the 14th, and it worked then, but I just tried an hour ago and it didn't work. Sorry if it's closed for good :/Cheap new PBE accountsin League of Legends Marketplace - Would I be able to trade a minecraft account for 2?Minecraft account for PBE accountin League of Legends Marketplace - I would like to trade my minecraft account for 1-2 PBE accounts. If anyone is interested, i'll provide proof over skype as long as you do the same. Skype:dzxninja1[Updated] Nurnis Camhackin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - So, quick question: If we run the program before playing, it'll be undetected? Or will it just have a lower chance?Selling pbe accsin League of Legends Marketplace - I can give you a $10 Rp card for two.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.