Posts by Typlo
55 posts total, newest first.
typlo doesn't want people to knowin General - Jeremy I really appreciate that. And I will never make that mistake again. I just didn't mean for all of it to be this way.typlo doesn't want people to knowin General - And seemliss, I know that i'm evading a ban. And that is a reason for being banned. And you're the only one who is telling me to leave. I just was really mad and took things to far. and I hope Jeremy accepts my apology. typlo doesn't want people to knowin General - Seemliss thank you for leaving it to them. And honestly I'm not a bad person. And I want you to get to know me and make a more knowledgeable decision about me.
Jeremy,
I want you to visualize yourself as me. And let'styplo doesn't want people to knowin General - Okay, you're right. Racism is the best way to go.i fucking hate rumbleball and all of the minionforce but especially rumbleballin Flaming & Rage - So is he giving them a second chances?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.