Posts by blattenr109
11 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire Afk Bot + MutliToolin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=jigjin;5536990][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][I][B]
I Dont Know If I Can Do The Multi Client Dude
And For Others Like Thunder Jr
It Will Work On Cf Eu
Does Any Body Have An Idea For The Next Version ?[/QUOTE]Cross Fire AFK Botin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Yep, CF is running and i try to open Farmbot, doesnt work :(Crossfire Afk Bot + MutliToolin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - thnx for the afkbot but u seem to be good at this, why not try to make a multiclient? :DCross Fire AFK Botin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - dont seem to work, i use windows 7 and everytime i press on the AFKbot a pop up appears saying ''afkbot stopped working, windows is looking for a solution''. Anyone who know how to fix this? o.OMy First Hack[WALL HACK+SEE GHOSTS] Simple Hack.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Approve it! 1st :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.