Posts by tester501
30 posts total, newest first.
cod mw3 plus 5 trainer for sp and co-opin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - tell us how to use it and what it does?BETA D3D Chams Hackin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TomAllMighty;5459947]
btw guys, why ruin the game for everyone else, I buy the game for fun, its not fun with hackers ruining your KD.[/QUOTE]
cuz it is fun to hack, btw what are you doing on this section of mpgPost your Steam.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Insane;5457778]
Depends on how paranoid you are. For me, I don't have any link between my steam and MPGH except for some friends. But that's not solid, and they wouldn't dig that far + I don't even hack atm.[/QIf i get banned...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - I guess they would only ban you for like 1min to make it more fair cuz you paid for the game right? >:]Already hacked lobbys?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=pyrozombie;5460905]only the hacker gets ban... when someone reports the hacker they can check who hosted it so he gets banned...[/QUOTE]
how can you find out who the hoster is?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.