Posts by XCB
4 posts total, newest first.
GGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [QUOTE=Sketchy;5222203]
I mean, in the hack itself.
There is a picture that has the name of another hacking site on the actual hack.[/QUOTE]
I don't see anything linking to another hacking site inside the trainer.GGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [QUOTE=Sketchy;5222195]
The hack has the name of another hack website in it.
The injector I'm unsure of.
Either way, upload the injector to MPGH using the attachment system and I'll approve the file.[/QUOTE]
upshGGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [QUOTE=Sketchy;5222151]Download links on the video.
/removed
But other than that, I guess it's nice.boh1[/QUOTE]Why would you remove it? Thats a huge part of the guide. The whole guide is useless if they can't even uGGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - WELCOME
Hello, this is a tutorial on how to run GGTrainer using hInjector.
Video : -Removed by Sketchy-
Training spots : 10-120 [WALLVAC]
1. 10-30 Blue Pigs
2. 30-42 Malady
3. 42-50 CD's [ MAKE SURE YOU BRING HP PO
Showing the 4 most recent posts.