Posts by Izochor
511 posts total, newest first.
Important question!!in Call of Duty 1 Hacks - Well I have my FPS on toggle like:
bind k "toggle com_maxfps 0 125 250 333 500" and it goes through.
Try
bind k "toggle cg_drawfps 1 0"
I know this doesn't have a timer but maybe a good alternative.:)CoD 4 Zombie survival server (DakadoRotu)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions - Very nice.:)weird sniper cheatsin Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - Well, wallhack is quite obvious.. I guess there is some kind of aimbot too.[PC] Nuked out boosting?in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - You can't receive a pm. You have to pm others for now.Showcase: Custom Commandsin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=KingX735;12890576]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7gSYA5jNk[/QUOTE]
What's the tune?:)
/edit
Never mind found it, haha
"Emmit Fenn - Want It "
Showing the 5 most recent posts.