Posts by ryun89
7 posts total, newest first.
S> DN SEA GREENWOOD 50lvl tempest <SG only>in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=naavinx;6784713]i'm from sg. :) u tell me the price first?[/QUOTE]
$700~800, its a good account.S> DN SEA GREENWOOD 50lvl tempest <SG only>in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump for buyers , price is negotioableS> DN SEA GREENWOOD 50lvl tempest <SG only>in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - - full set ancient totem set , 3parts immortal sets +8 +9 +10 weapon all perfect pot with agi/str/hp or agi vit hp
- 9xx fd with 2 discipline apoc ring + skill wind earring <50lvl> + red rose wind necklace < all agi vitDragon Nest Sea GPK bypassin Dragon Nest Discussions - I have see people did the bypass but seems like nobody wants to share:(SEA hacksin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=Castarion;5264096]Any updates? I personally don't need a bypass, but I need some ideas on what kind of hacks to try. These addresses don't work anymore, and I'd love to know how they were acquired, the process of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.