Posts by David375
5 posts total, newest first.
Rare DayZ SA itemsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Nothing differently, however they only have one use and they are just absurdly rare (taken out of spawn list like Tactical Vest). Besides being a novelty, they are useless and a waste of space.
- - - Updated - - -
UpdaRare DayZ SA itemsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi! I am looking to stock up on relatively rare items for DayZ SA, ones that bulk kit/Godbox sellers don't have. These items can be rare for a number of reasons, such as removed from the game, bugged spawn locations, or Price check on ACCin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - dang. Don't think I could stick with this game long enough to hit GOA, or give a shit enough about it to buy a GOA account. too addicted to PlanetSide 2, TF2, DayZ SA + Mod, and Battlefield 3 + 4Price check on ACCin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Timmy Turner;9451990]I'd say around $70ish dollars or so.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for starting it off. That was actually more than I expected, but I'll wait for a total of 3 or 4 reputable quotes before I go selling
AlsoPrice check on ACCin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - So I have gotten tired of the game, short and simple. Obviously I won't be able to sell here for a while since I am rarely on this site, but it'd be good to get a reference price from some semi-credible sources
Here's a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.