Posts by rommel18329
137 posts total, newest first.
Gencho's Maxing Service Shop!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 6/8 +vouch Thank you!Custom antihack backdoorin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Still works on SOME servers. But most have it patched/detected. I played today on a server for about 10 minutes before getting banned by just a master admin. Not even a super.Best script out at the moment?in DayZ Discussion - Infistar for DayZ SA? Don't think that's a thing.How to test your Anti-Hack Backdoorin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Try it multiple times, I sometimes get that error aswell.How to test your Anti-Hack Backdoorin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BigDeano;9259274]Does not work, terrible server connection or it such bad ping it cant even find it. May be because i'm based in Australia.[/QUOTE]
Probably, I get pretty good ping.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.