Posts by Onlypersona
22 posts total, newest first.
Rez chams as an ltb or dtx filein Combat Arms Mod Request - So I'm trying to use this new SuiteRez program but I don't have chams as the correct file type for them to work. Anyone think they can help me out?Character Hack without sending any packets lololin Combat Arms Discussions - I would personally just pick a classic spec and never take it off. Secret and nobody will know.Static Crosshair?in Combat Arms Mod Request - Bumpity bumpStatic Crosshair?in Combat Arms Mod Request - Not exactly like that. I mean sorta like in Counter Strike where you can have a crosshair be a certain size and never change. Does anyone think it would be possible for CA?Static Crosshair?in Combat Arms Mod Request - Would it at all be possible to have a static crosshair mod. I feel like it would help a lot.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.