Posts by woopasi
89 posts total, newest first.
A hand...in Art & Graphic Design - Yeah, so I really hate drawing hands so what better practice than drawing a hand...
194656Disgusting Account Creator V2in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - botting referrals has now become more difficult, as you need to use a real email for every account made. The account then has to be activated through the email. This added security implemented after their data compromiseWhat do you all think?in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=jeffgordon;8655037]id do more faces its a good start[/QUOTE]
Ehhh, this was just a learning experience. Trying to figure out photoshop, my latest drawings are coming out quite nicely, and when I get the time and What do you all think?in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Invis.;8643674]Well, this is actually pretty good for it being on a tablet especially! Nice work dude.[/QUOTE]
Thanks mate boboWhat do you all think?in Art & Graphic Design - Yeah, I was contemplating whether or not to completely finish this drawing.
I decided I was gonna leave it how it is because there is so much wrong with the facial proportions and perspective, that to correctly put this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.