Posts by Emo_Taco
205 posts total, newest first.
How does battleye ban?in General Hacking - I haven't cheated in years but I'm contemplating buy a hack for a game. The game however has battleye, and I've found conflicting information about how the bans on it are. I just wanted to ask, if you hack on 1 game thatHow safe is switching out save files?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Title, basically. I want as low of a risk chance of getting banned. Is there anything the devs can do to eventually or currently detect edited/switched out profile saves? Thanks.Blood Points Cheat?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I have no idea how hacking works in DbD, especially with blood points and cheat engine. Is it still possible to cheat blood points? Are there any updated and working methods out right now? Does this still work? http://wwSpongebobin General - I want to do a binge watch of all the seasons but I've only found sites with really bad quality. Anyone know where I can watch it? :DWould this still be pirating?in General - [QUOTE=Cohen;11415890]
Do as you wish, I'm just giving you tips on how to lower your chances of being caught a lot. Also, using a good VPN service can sometimes not lower your speed very much at all.[/QUOTE]
Best one I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.