Posts by B-L
8 posts total, newest first.
[b]2nd Signature xD[/B]in Art & Graphic Design - Looks awsome! Just remember a border and it would be good.Hacking Coke Vending Machinesin Spammers Corner - Fine! Here are some pictures of ones you can hack:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7748/cokes6go.jpg
In other words, any of them with a LED.
And yes, if it's in rows, then it goes from left to right as you said.MPGH GFX Crewin Art & Graphic Design - Nice sigs Bull3t.
I don't prefer making signatures for people. I'll make one for myself every once in a while, but I only do when I get a idea.MPGH eBayin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - As I said, even if you put that at the end, you will be banned if found. No selling things, as it says in thier ToS. That little line everyone uses doesn't mean anything.MPGH eBayin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Of course there will always be a auction up or two. eBay seems to not care as much anymore seeing as it pays (although a small amount) for some asian kids salary. Not seriously. They just get overwhelmed and don't get th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.