Posts by Sneakypepper
3 posts total, newest first.
Where can I get an external map hack for dayz?in DayZ Discussion - why are there no more navigator style esp's being released?$2 EACH!!!! SELLING ARMA 2 OA / DayZ CD Keys $2/Ea | Warranty | Trustedin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I bought keys off Jason on Sunday. I didnt do anything but log in and verify they were working. Tuesday night i discovered i was global banned for hacks i use. I went to try the keys i had purchased, and either they wereSelling Arma 2 CD Keys $3in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I contacted this gentleman to buy 2 keys. His service was prompt and polite. He accidentally pasted 5 keys into the skype window, and when i brought it to his attention he said merry Christmas! I tested 2 of the 5 keys a
Showing the 3 most recent posts.