Posts by masta_pupa
7 posts total, newest first.
Windows XP Software Bundle Pack V1.0 (A Must Have)in Hardware & Software Support - Yea I just released this on our forum and then figured you guys could get some use out of it, also felt like contributing something real good on this forum for Dave's Belated B-day hahah.Windows XP Software Bundle Pack V1.0 (A Must Have)in Hardware & Software Support - Windows XP Software Bundle Pack V1.0
Note:
This Software Bundle Pack is not Just for windows XP users, It was just put together and tested on a XP machine, most if not all programs in this can be used on any windMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 01/04/07 =oin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Mikoll;59666]Yo Pupa, what XP visual style do you have?[/QUOTE]
im using a program called windowblinds and its not free but I just use a cracked version, it comes with like 8 premade themes and you can also dowMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 01/04/07 =oin WarRock - International Hacks - yep your 100% right Dave once I looked over the program it was trying to access it was just Microsoft Doctor Watson or the error reporting message, I also found out that for some reason my IP wont work on this forum, wheMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 01/04/07 =oin WarRock - International Hacks - hmm no matter what I do I still get that error and before I play any games I always turn my zone alarm security suite firewall off so it doesn't get in the way with playing games, I thought maybe somehow my zone alarm wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.