Posts by yearzero21
9 posts total, newest first.
Zero's Haven Menu v1.0.1 - Assembly Of Everything Good + New Scriptsin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Nice work Dew, I wish you success.
I was following an injector guide, but it used Cheat Engine and I gave up there. I've used injectors for other games before, but I'd rather not risk a global ban at this time. I only wOld-Skool Wallhackin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I believe that there should be clarification on this being "detectable" and "ban-able". Hacks like this have been known to be detected, either by anti-cheat, and as well by the other players. If you are shooting through Project! Lets port sph4ck's pyexternalbox to MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Hi there, just wanted to check in on this project. Any developments? Best of luck.Modern Warfare 3 Texture Hack - betain Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Work, but not complete. Played a round on Downtown, and while the Russians were full red, only the heads and hands of Americans were green. Worked fine for playing on the USA team, but not the other way arround.
Greatupcoming texture hack v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Count me in as well.
Same here, can't PM.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.