Posts by Othila88
5 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pwntpwnt;6914022]Firstly can someone explain how to stop the auto-refresh thing?
Secondly, I used it last night and the map showed up with everything. I didn't manage to get in the server cause I had to go.
ThDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Works great once again. Thanks heaps!DayzNavigator v3.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=strommen24;6835440]Two posts above this you are saying you got global banned and now its safe to use ?[/QUOTE]
Its not at all safe. You are using a hack. There is always a chance you will get banned with hacks.DayzNavigator v3.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 24 hours later... Been playing on and off for the past 6 hours with nav, still no kicks or bans. :DDayZ Navigator 3.7in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I've been using this all last night and now tonight for the past 2-3 hours and I didn't get kicked or anything. I've been using it with 1.182 battleye. Not sure if there will be a "delayed" ban but it seems fine to me. I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.