Posts by blah
32 posts total, newest first.
SilentScOpe's Recoil / Less Spread (Working Aug 22+)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - autoit <3
.......................Hacks (say what?)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Gourav2122;330118]not really...
its just for people..
we don't want every newb getting god mode and shit
that would just ruin it if shit was like that made public to often...
its better this way
we are Hacks (say what?)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - wait wait. you are "restricting" what people can release?! ROFLLMAO!aimbot lolin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gudsoldier;313946]Everyone, and Anyone who releases an aimbot is not a friend of mine. Aimbot will, yes it will, ruin the game, I have an aimbot that comes packed with the bypass I made (yes I finished my bypass, [Release] Name Hack Spooferin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - are you sure this an actual game hack rather then just the local copy of server addresses. meaning: does it change the name for everyone else who sees you or do you just change the name YOU see on your self while playing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.