Codes

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Codes
Im a noob but i need help.
Where do i put those hack codes that people posted? Do i unpack the CShell.dll and add them there? if so, how do i do it?

and i just try loadlibrary.exe and tryed to unload CShell.dll but after i load it, the Loadlib just disappears..
no you create a .dll file which will be injected into crossfire.exe process
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
no you create a .dll file which will be injected into crossfire.exe process
yeah, i know that, but i'm trying to make the dll file. I tired using loadlibrary.exe but idk what file to load, and i tried to load CShell.dll file but the program just disappears.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

do i just copy the codes other people posted, put it on notpad and change the end of the file to dll?
See my signature
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
See my signature
I have the injector already. I'm requesting help on the dll file. Idk how to use the codes posted here, and make it into DLL file. Is the what you're suppose to do?
Quote Originally Posted by jmlyan View Post
I have the injector already. I'm requesting help on the dll file. Idk how to use the codes posted here, and make it into DLL file. Is the what you're suppose to do?
Click Me
Quote Originally Posted by jmlyan View Post
Is the what you're suppose to do?
yes, already told you here
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?