Confirmed Working - Godmode & 1 Hit
Godmode and 1Hit work Using Nico's EU DLL on the USA Version of Nexon.
I am also using old Pie binds, not sure what version, all i know is that godmode and 1hit are , and . keys
EU DLL can be found in the link below.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/540-vindic...-v5-eu-na.html
You can still use sinject.
I can also post the Pie Binds zip if anyone needs it. or if they can find the version i use on the forums post them here.
Virus Scan:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...bdf1cf36931e9f
Edit: Uploaded the Piebinds Zip file, it includes Keyboard and Mouse cfg's,
I am also using old Pie binds, not sure what version, all i know is that godmode and 1hit are , and . keys
EU DLL can be found in the link below.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/540-vindic...-v5-eu-na.html
You can still use sinject.
I can also post the Pie Binds zip if anyone needs it. or if they can find the version i use on the forums post them here.
Virus Scan:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...bdf1cf36931e9f
Edit: Uploaded the Piebinds Zip file, it includes Keyboard and Mouse cfg's,


