If CA hacks are not working for you....
Well if you are scrolling down the release list...and see all these hacks that are sweet, and welly coded but don't work for you it could mean that you just do not have all of the files needed to run that hack. My recommendation is to get some of the most common to help run it which is......
msvcr100.dll
AND
d3dx9_42.dll
You can get these from this thread...
and you can inject them with your hacks or put them in your Combat Arms folder.
Note : For those who like to flame, and/or correct others...I figured this was the right section cause it does directly interfere with combat arms hacks. If you want it moved to help or general..or even delete it/close it its fine I just posted this hoping someone might be able to get help out of it.
msvcr100.dll
AND
d3dx9_42.dll
You can get these from this thread...
and you can inject them with your hacks or put them in your Combat Arms folder.
Note : For those who like to flame, and/or correct others...I figured this was the right section cause it does directly interfere with combat arms hacks. If you want it moved to help or general..or even delete it/close it its fine I just posted this hoping someone might be able to get help out of it.

