Smile[Tutorial] How To make Your Own CA HUD

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Tutorial] How To make Your Own CA HUD
Hey Guys it's me Remixdvd and I will teach you guys how to make a HUD mod.
First, use this thread to learn to Convert, Extract, inject, and use Dedit Combat Arms Mod Discussion - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

After you read the thread, or already know how to do those stuff, you will need to download paint at www.paint.net,After you have download paint and installed it, now extract UI_HUD_INFO from your Combat Arms game folder.

Now Here's what you are going to mod and some of Them are Optional.

Convert To Lithtech Jupiter DTX

Now Import Them into Dedit And Create A new World
And Export the one that you want to Export as TGA and Make A new Folder Called "TGA"


Edit It and Save it as TGA and Uncompressed 32bit


And Finally import all of the TGA files to Dedit and it will automatically Export As DTX in your Texture Folder. Convert And Inject and make some cool creations

There You go and now make some cool HUD and stuff with Combat arms and release it and I would love to see the Results!
thank for this tutorial
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
In files\
Well done
hello more people comon lol
I'll think about releaseing a halo hud mod, if i do you'll get the credits
i tried the halo hud but it failed it just cut off one side and the other but in paint.net i looks like it'll work but it didnt
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
i tried the halo hud but it failed it just cut off one side and the other but in paint.net i looks like it'll work but it didnt
weird.


.
why do you use paint.net?
cool tut

and halo hud would be possible
thanks for making a tutorial that teaches something other than “how to make a crappy 5 minute CnP texture mod!”
Nice tut, I forgot to work on my HUD. :O
Dude I cant wait to try this out awesome tut i understood it clearly, keep it up
/bump mothafuker's lol yea this thread does and nobodies making huds
I'm trying to learn how to mod for the first time. I can't find Dedit anywhere, please help D=
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?