Have your own custom binds but there is no undetected console currently to bind them? Here's a temporary solution for you.
Note: This method needs UNDETECTED Nico's bindfix and detected Consolite.
I don't know if this method is mentioned by anybody else, I just tried it and it worked for me and wanted to share with everyone else.
1. Inject Nico's God/Ohk and Detected Consolite.
2. Open your cfg folder. For me, the path to the folder is C:\Program Files\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\cfg
3. Launch Vindictus
4. When you get to the boat screen, quickly copy and paste your binds into the console.
5. Type host_writeconfig in the console
6. Go to your cfg folder, back up the current config.cfg (copy and paste)
7. Before the console is detected, click "X" on the console to force shut down Vindictus. (Because if you don't, the config.cfg file will be overwritten again.)
8. Now just inject Nico's God/Ohk ONLY and launch Vindictus, the binds should work for you.
9. Whenever your want to login the game again, before launching vindictus, just replace the original config.cfg with the one you backup. Then inject Nico's dll and you're set.
An alternative for nuke is killall with Nico's dll. The good thing is killall can be used more than one time (So spam it all you want).
Credit goes to @Nico @dewdew for their awesome dlls