ExclamationHACKED CLIENT WITH NO PARALYZE and STUN

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
HACKED CLIENT WITH NO PARALYZE and STUN
I need a client where no paralyze and stun is enabled
Well paralyze and stun are checked by the server now so, unless you want to be kicked, hacking them serves no use.
Have fun realizing that the serverside mod doesn't recognize your projectiles from monster's projectiles.

inb4 omg i died at nut i stunned but it didnt stun!! 1!
Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
I dug up @DatCoder's original post and I'm still perplexed on how it works/if it works. If it works at all then I'm guessing it is because your client never reported you being hit and the server didn't recognize you as being hit by the projectile. Other than that I'd imagine that it would get you kicked often. @Cyeclops care to comment? I'm curious how this hack performs.

If anyone wants to know, here is the original post on the hack by DatCoder: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post7762115
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I dug up @DatCoder's original post and I'm still perplexed on how it works/if it works. If it works at all then I'm guessing it is because your client never reported you being hit and the server didn't recognize you as being hit by the projectile. Other than that I'd imagine that it would get you kicked often. @Cyeclops care to comment? I'm curious how this hack performs.

If anyone wants to know, here is the original post on the hack by DatCoder: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post7762115
It's based on the fact that even if the server detects that you were hit, it only damages you and doesn't put any condition effects on you. I could only kick myself when I sit on quiet bombs and like, but you need at least 20 ignored hit every 10 seconds or so to get kicked, which is very rare with all the effects disabled and with only paralyze and stun, probably impossible.
Note that that old code needed a fix, the getlex under the slow check should be
Code:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")


---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
Yes, if it finds one of the listed conditions it skips the report, the tested projectile goes through the collision that was reported (this happens for both player-> enemy and enemy->player)
No, it only blocks playerHit, enemyHit is untouched, so no.
To me it always looked like that trying to daze/armor break results in a failure.
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
To me it always looked like that trying to daze/armor break results in a failure.
If it's true, then Cyeclops probably put it to the wrong place, I haven't downloaded the client, but originally what I posted didn't work that way. Oh and Kabam introduced a bug, where the ability while stunned has no effect but shows it it nevertheless: Probably that's what you experienced..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Another question : whats the point of blocking "Dead" ?

Code:
getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Dead"
       ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
There is no projectile with dead effect yet but theoritically it's possible, so it wouldn't hurt putting it there.. No point anyway..
@DatCoder

I was skipping the enemyHit myself, my fault, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
If it's true, then Cyeclops probably put it to the wrong place, I haven't downloaded the client, but originally what I posted didn't work that way. Oh and Kabam introduced a bug, where the ability while stunned has no effect but shows it it nevertheless: Probably that's what you experienced..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

There is no projectile with dead effect yet but theoritically it's possible, so it wouldn't hurt putting it there.. No point anyway..
No i left out bleeding and armor broken, there was only a couple i left in there as i only wanted to implement the original paralysed and stunned, no others. It is working flawlessly for me without any problems, and i deliberately go running into slows, stuns, and paralysed just to make sure it has worked. I dont stand and get hit until I DC. Plus its a very easy hack to find where it goes and to find the codes to update, as there are only 3.

For me though, I dont see any text or anything show above my head at all when being hit, the projectiles more or less no clip right through me.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I dug up @DatCoder's original post and I'm still perplexed on how it works/if it works. If it works at all then I'm guessing it is because your client never reported you being hit and the server didn't recognize you as being hit by the projectile. Other than that I'd imagine that it would get you kicked often. @Cyeclops care to comment? I'm curious how this hack performs.

If anyone wants to know, here is the original post on the hack by DatCoder: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post7762115
As far as I have tested nilly, it works flawlessly
Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
It's based on the fact that even if the server detects that you were hit, it only damages you and doesn't put any condition effects on you.
Who would of thought. Nice find. Kind of makes kabam's efforts to make paralyzed and stunned server sided useless.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
No i left out bleeding and armor broken, there was only a couple i left in there as i only wanted to implement the original paralysed and stunned, no others. It is working flawlessly for me without any problems, and i deliberately go running into slows, stuns, and paralysed just to make sure it has worked. I dont stand and get hit until I DC. Plus its a very easy hack to find where it goes and to find the codes to update, as there are only 3.

For me though, I dont see any text or anything show above my head at all when being hit, the projectiles more or less no clip right through me.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------



As far as I have tested nilly, it works flawlessly
The reason you don't see the condition effect is because it doesn't get registered server-sided.. No-one sees that.

But I checked your code, you put it to totally wrong place.

This is the code you want to hack (playerHit method, and right after a damage method):
Code:
L496:
      getlocal            6
      getlocal            7
      ifne                L525

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "gs_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "gsc_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "bulletId_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "ownerId_")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "playerHit"), 2

      getlocal            6
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "containerType_")
      getlocal            11
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Un")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "effects_")
      pushfalse
      getlocal0
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "damage"), 5

      getlocal            14
      dup
      iffalse             L523

      pop
      getlocal1
      convert_b
L523:
      iftrue              L548

      jump                L595
Cleaned up so you don't get confused of obfuscation:

Code:
L496:
      getlocal            6
      getlocal            7
      ifne                L525

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;<-- Here goes the code, get local 6, 7 to check if the target that was hit is the player then if necessary skip this code
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "gs_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "gsc_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "bulletId_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "ownerId_")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "playerHit"), 2

      getlocal            6
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "containerType_")
      getlocal            11
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Un")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "effects_")
      pushfalse
      getlocal0
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "damage"), 5

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;<-- You want to skip to here if you don't want the enemy to hit you, just before the jump
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      jump                L595
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I dug up @DatCoder's original post and I'm still perplexed on how it works/if it works. If it works at all then I'm guessing it is because your client never reported you being hit and the server didn't recognize you as being hit by the projectile. Other than that I'd imagine that it would get you kicked often. @Cyeclops care to comment? I'm curious how this hack performs.

If anyone wants to know, here is the original post on the hack by DatCoder: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post7762115
Yes, if it finds one of the listed conditions it skips the report, the tested projectile goes through the collision that was reported (this happens for both player-> enemy and enemy->player)
Another question : whats the point of blocking "Dead" ?

Code:
getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Dead"
       ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
If it's true, then Cyeclops probably put it to the wrong place, I haven't downloaded the client, but originally what I posted didn't work that way. Oh and Kabam introduced a bug, where the ability while stunned has no effect but shows it it nevertheless: Probably that's what you experienced..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

There is no projectile with dead effect yet but theoritically it's possible, so it wouldn't hurt putting it there.. No point anyway..
If you go check out the release thread now, I did apparently hit the target...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?