40 LIFE FOR $5.00 USD [Or $1.00 for 8 life each)
Last thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1131902
Skype: chrisrocks123126
You go first unless very high vouched. My main account is @Riigged but its currently banned for 2 weeks for giving out a program over the MPGH skype chat.

You can pay $1.00 USD for 8 life (one inv full), or $5.00 USD for ALL 40 life total.
Extra: Make sure you have room if you are buying all 40, I will be meeting you in-game and trading them all to you.
Extra2: It is 1:47AM at the time I am posting this, so I may be sleeping by time you add me:P Just wait until morning if so.
Skype: chrisrocks123126
You go first unless very high vouched. My main account is @Riigged but its currently banned for 2 weeks for giving out a program over the MPGH skype chat.

You can pay $1.00 USD for 8 life (one inv full), or $5.00 USD for ALL 40 life total.
Extra: Make sure you have room if you are buying all 40, I will be meeting you in-game and trading them all to you.
Extra2: It is 1:47AM at the time I am posting this, so I may be sleeping by time you add me:P Just wait until morning if so.

