Thread: MCDeliver virus

Threaded View

Thanks

Angry MCDeliver virus

Okay, so I saw when he released the 4.0 and posted the youtube link that the people that went and downloaded that all complained about a virus. My question and point of this post is to call out to others who didn't download the 4.0 but used the 3.5 one and see if you are having any issues. His hack and the "master injector" was the only 2 things I've downloaded and ran aside from the games since a very long while and the day others were complaining about a virus with the 4.0 I noticed that my noscript addon was disabled. I also noticed a few odd addons were added in that I didn't put there. When I removed them and did a restart, all of a sudden all the icons on the quick launch were no longer recognizable, and when I went to my start menu I noticed this:

Where you see <no text> at is where the buttons for My Documents, My Downloads, and the like are supposed to be. I'm using windows 8. I also noticed that in my recycle bin all the stuff from my minecraft folder was thrown in there. Everything else, including my backups were gone out of my appdata folder. If anyone else had these issues, please let me know. I'm going to do a wipe of my computer once I back up my data...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    rLtpdot.png