Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    It doesnt work I go into the game but in main menu it doesnt do anything it just plays the music and thats it. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just download flows hack and install it, then you can use menu >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @poisongas111 Earlier, the Assembly-CSharp could be modified so the bag limit would be 100000000 and you can never run out of space. Now I don't know about that there was a release by @The Reaper
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=870082 <--- Here
    Making hacking tutorials by demand (for Kali Linux) and C++ Game Hacking

Skype- igor_nikolic93

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeedToThePeople For This Useful Post:

poisongas111 (12-25-2014),The Reaper (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Most servers are getting spawn hack and teleport detection now though..... =(

Thanks
    I installed it correctly, I can press "M" and it shows the menu, but it doesn't show the buttons to play, customize, or settings. Anyone know how to fix that?
    Last edited by Hidden Neenja; 11-16-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Thanks
    TYSM!!!! I LOVE DIS THING

Thanks
    dosnt work for me... the fowlhack still dosnt work when i load the game i just see the game and i cant see any options to get into a server or anything alse...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @slemp2 I just get a barn picture with no options. Please help? I added this as management folder, and I installed all of the files for Fowl's Hack v2.20

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    @slemp2 I just get a barn picture with no options. Please help? I added this as management folder, and I installed all of the files for Fowl's Hack v2.20
    Then you got the wrong fucking Fowl's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fowl works. however You can't spawn Weapons both on sync and non-sync servers. I am using the 2.2.0 version of fowl's (2.3.0 and 2.1.0 don't work. only 2.2.0)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMaster View Post
    Fowl works. however You can't spawn Weapons both on sync and non-sync servers. I am using the 2.2.0 version of fowl's (2.3.0 and 2.1.0 don't work. only 2.2.0)
    No shit sherlock, ITEM SPAWNING METHODS WERE PATCHED. Told you that already, dickwad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    No shit sherlock, ITEM SPAWNING METHODS WERE PATCHED. Told you that already, dickwad.
    First off. can you stop being so rude? I might as well report you for that. Secondly I thought with the old Managed you can Unpatch Hacks? So why wouldn't it Unpatch Item spawning as well? Just wondering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    First off. can you stop being so rude? I might as well report you for that. Secondly I thought with the old Managed you can Unpatch Hacks? So why wouldn't it Unpatch Item spawning as well? Just wondering
    It wouldn't "unpatch" item spawning since it's applied into the game itself, all servers globally. SP will work, MP will not. He set it up for the secret update to disable MP spawning, not SP. He could care less for SP, those are your client-side files.

Also, I'm rude. So what? Report me. You totally passed off my comment and decided to ignore what I said about twice when I answered your question then you keep seeking out answers that I had already given you, so why should I care if I was rude to you? You were being a complete dick for not taking anything I said seriously.

I know what I'm talking about. -_-
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-09-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    It wouldn't "unpatch" item spawning since it's applied into the game itself, all servers globally. SP will work, MP will not. He set it up for the secret update to disable MP spawning, not SP. He could care less for SP, those are your client-side files.

Also, I'm rude. So what? Report me. You totally passed off my comment and decided to ignore what I said about twice when I answered your question then you keep seeking out answers that I had already given you, so why should I care if I was rude to you? You were being a complete dick for not taking anything I said seriously.

I know what I'm talking about. -_-
    I have read what you said. but every anti-cheat has a way around it. Don't act like it's the end of the world to look for one.

And i also like how you keep calling people smartasses. yet You're acting like one. sure You know more than us but that does not give you the right to insult us just cause we mistaken something. Have i called you gay? Dickhead? Shithead? Did i told you to go kill yourself? No. I didn't come attacking you. You came attacking me First.

I would most likely Report you now. Sadly the darn submit report doesn't work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I have read what you said. but every anti-cheat has a way around it. Don't act like it's the end of the world to look for one.

And i also like how you keep calling people smartasses. yet You're acting like one. sure You know more than us but that does not give you the right to insult us just cause we mistaken something. Have i called you gay? Dickhead? Shithead? Did i told you to go kill yourself? No. I didn't come attacking you. You came attacking me First.

I would most likely Report you now. Sadly the darn submit report doesn't work
    Cool story bro, tell it again. Really don't give a shit if you report me, as I said in my previous comment. "Every anti-cheat has a way around it." orlly m8? Sooo, there's currently an available exploit or way to bypass VAC detected cheats? The authors of Bluekiller and Fowls have both already found a new method to use Item Hack. They didn't release it for a reason. It ruins the game beyond belief. You can't go a server without seeing some kid sitting on a mountain, stacked as hell, with impossible amounts of items. (e.g. way over weight limit by spawning)

I know more than you as you state yourself, but it's common sense to expect a patched hack not to work anymore. Common logic. If you even agree that I know more then why do you continue to search while I've already answered your question. I even told you Bluekiller and Fowls found a new method for it, just aren't releasing it for the sake of the game.

Passing off my answer and considering it false and continuing to look after me telling you something correct, searchable, and confirm-able is flat out rude and full of disrespect. That's like your teacher giving you free answers on a test and saying "fuck off" to him for it.

I may be disrespectful to you, but that's only because I hate when people don't apply themselves and actually look at what other people report. It's patched. It has been. People have already reported that Bluekiller knows a new method. All you have to do is look. Public information on a forum is here for a reason, so go find it instead of constantly making posts asking the same question.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-10-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast