Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Unhappy Le Bot 8.4 Problem

After using Le Bot 8.4 for a few days, I've recently encountered a couple of issues. After using the bot for a while, maybe after half an hour or so, my characters simply stops using skills and continue to only auto attack. This is a problem as it prevents my characters from healing themselves and end up dying. The issue disappears after disabling and re enabling the bot only to return at a later time. Happens with bots i've downloaded from others, bots i've made myself and some of Le Bot's built in bots (Timespace xp and Troll Rep. Did not happen with doomwood rep so I don't know which profs have the issue or not)

My second issue is that at times, my character just simply stops moving despite a bot from bot manager or a built-in bot being active. My character ends up being afk until i restart the bot.

I don't have the slightest clue on what causes them but these problems makes it near impossible to bot overnight or during school because I won't be able to restart them. Does anyone well-versed in how bots work have any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    anti bot systen !

Thanks
    @azuretears These problems are technically implausible based on Le Bot's code, unless the game itself has changed in some way (with rumoured recent patches, for example). Other than that, major lag can create errors like this.
    @daniloa7x1 Please don't jump to conclusions, I haven't seen anything in place as of yet.

Thanks
    About the 1st situation: if you use an xp/cp bot and your class rank is not 5, every time you level up and a new skill is unlocked, your character will just auto-attack. There is no solution (from what i know) other than restarting the bot after you rank up until rank 5 (perhaps another time after you rank up to 10 if the class has a rank 10 passive). I think it's based on some "verification" that bot makes, as he is assuming that you have all the skills unlocked so he searches for the skill you only selected to use.

//Update: you must restart the bot every time you rank up, not just until you rank up to 5.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 05-03-2015 at 04:36 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Megenhos For This Useful Post:

azuretears (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    About the 1st situation: if you use an xp/cp bot and your class rank is not 5, every time you level up and a new skill is unlocked, your character will just auto-attack. There is no solution (from what i know) other than restarting the bot after you rank up until rank 5 (perhaps another time after you rank up to 10 if the class has a rank 10 passive). I think it's based on some "verification" that bot makes, as he is assuming that you have all the skills unlocked so he searches for the skill you only selected to use.

//Update: you must restart the bot every time you rank up, not just until you rank up to 5.
    Thank you this is definitely why! But it also happened during a troll rep bot so I guess it doesn't just happen to cp/xp bots, nevertheless thanks for clearing it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    @azuretears These problems are technically implausible based on Le Bot's code, unless the game itself has changed in some way (with rumoured recent patches, for example). Other than that, major lag can create errors like this.
    Lag may be what caused my first issue to happen considering that I was running 3 bots and was also browsing the internet when it was happening. It also didn't happen the first couple days I started botting as I only ran 2 bots and left my laptop alone so I guess that might be why.
    Last edited by azuretears; 05-03-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azuretears View Post
    Thank you this is definitely why! But it also happened during a troll rep bot so I guess it doesn't just happen to cp/xp bots, nevertheless thanks for clearing it up for me.
    No problem
    Of course, it's just the rank up thing, that can happen in every bot.
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    For the issue on your character stopping/going afk, this may be because of you dying.
    If you die, the bot just stops but it says that it is still going. To fix this, go into options and enable Resume Bot Manager.
    Thats what I do and it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So the first issue happened again while I was watching a movie. Resume Bot Manager is active and my necro is set to spam weaken so I shouldn't have died. I'm at a loss to what is causing it.

The other two bots running were working just fine.
    Last edited by azuretears; 05-03-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    So the first issue happened again while I was watching a movie. Resume Bot Manager is active and my necro is set to spam weaken so I shouldn't have died. I'm at a loss to what is causing it.

The other two bots running were working just fine.
    Was your necro rank 10 already?
    Another issue may be the enemy magnet option. I advice you not to use it, because it may cause lag/disconnection. And with a necro, this is not a pretty good option, because it is not an aoe class, so the heal can't deal with 3 monsters attacking at the same time, which means you will die pretty much the whole time.
    However, if your necro wasn't rank 10, as i told you above, you need to restart the bot. There is no solution, yet, other than this. Not even the Resume Bot Manager, since you use an integrated bot, not an created bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Was your necro rank 10 already?
    Another issue may be the enemy magnet option. I advice you not to use it, because it may cause lag/disconnection. And with a necro, this is not a pretty good option, because it is not an aoe class, so the heal can't deal with 3 monsters attacking at the same time, which means you will die pretty much the whole time.
    However, if your necro wasn't rank 10, as i told you above, you need to restart the bot. There is no solution, yet, other than this. Not even the Resume Bot Manager, since you use an integrated bot, not an created bot.
    My necro was rank 10 already. My necro going afk has happened with and without the use of enemy magnet. and enemy magnet only brings the monster i targetted to me not all of the monsters in the screen. I don't usually have it on but I had the weird idea that maybe the reason i go into afk is because my character couldn't get to the targetted monster for some reason so I thought using enemy magnet to bring the enemy to me instead would work. guess it didn't :c

Thanks
    My necro was rank 10 already. My necro going afk has happened with and without the use of enemy magnet. and enemy magnet only brings the monster i targetted to me not all of the monsters in the screen. I don't usually have it on but I had the weird idea that maybe the reason i go into afk is because my character couldn't get to the targetted monster for some reason so I thought using enemy magnet to bring the enemy to me instead would work. guess it didn't :c
    Yes i know that enemy magnet doesn't bring all monsters from the screen, it's just the fact that it may cause some lag/dc's, because monsters have a little delay before following you.
    There may be an issue when you die and respawn, the enemy magnet would somehow cross with the attack command from the bot (because they will pretty much start at the same time after you respawn) and this would cause an non-targeting enemy.
    The only thing you can do is just watch as the bot progress, and try to see where it actually stops and in what circumstances. I kept the Timespace XP bot open with the same options as you for about 1-2h and it kept working.
    When you have time to properly test it, just comeback here and tell us the results.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Megenhos For This Useful Post:

azuretears (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yes i know that enemy magnet doesn't bring all monsters from the screen, it's just the fact that it may cause some lag/dc's, because monsters have a little delay before following you.
    There may be an issue when you die and respawn, the enemy magnet would somehow cross with the attack command from the bot (because they will pretty much start at the same time after you respawn) and this would cause an non-targeting enemy.
    The only thing you can do is just watch as the bot progress, and try to see where it actually stops and in what circumstances. I kept the Timespace XP bot open with the same options as you for about 1-2h and it kept working.
    When you have time to properly test it, just comeback here and tell us the results.
    Seems that you're right! I tested it with magnet on and by letting my bot died, after it respawned it just stopped moving. The bot worked continuously throughout the night after I disabled enemy magnet. Now that both my issues were solved, thank you to everyone who helped I greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
    Seems that you're right! I tested it with magnet on and by letting my bot died, after it respawned it just stopped moving. The bot worked continuously throughout the night after I disabled enemy magnet. Now that both my issues were solved, thank you to everyone who helped I greatly appreciate it!
    Glad to see your problem was solved @NormenJaydenFBI

Thanks
    This has been solved.
    /Closed

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html