Thread: Gay Marriage

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Frought they werent fucking made for marrying, they were made naturally to live on the planet like the rest of us. females werent just made so men can fuck and reproduce, the same thing can be said about men, without one, the job cant be done, so no gender was made specifically for making babies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.

So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.

xD you're cool bro

I don't really think that you understand what I'm talking about.

I said that's my opinion and not everyone's. If you don't deal with it then that's okay for me.

He's the first one who started swearing, why do you judge me?

Proofs? Nothing.

What? Are you even real? I said already that's my fucking opinion and I'm talking about myself, another idiot trying to show that I'm wrong... I've not even said that I'm something special...

Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.

Again, Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way. So please, stop acting like if you were me.

Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.

And we shouldn't.

WWI and WWII didn't start because of religions. (Just mentioned most known wars)

He worked hard, chosen what is his target in life. Unlike gays, they work hard in producing nothing.

Simplest way to prove that same sex marriage isn't even logical:
    Man and Woman -> Babies.
    Man and Man or Woman and Woman? -> Nothing, just some bullshit.

That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....
    Here you are spamming the thread like a butthurt kid, good job.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    @Frought they werent fucking made for marrying, they were made naturally to live on the planet like the rest of us. females werent just made so men can fuck and reproduce, the same thing can be said about men, without one, the job cant be done, so no gender was made specifically for making babies.
    Don't get me wrong dude, I'm just talking as one of the general points. I'm only talking about the relation between men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Here you are spamming the thread like a butthurt kid, good job.
    I'm debating????!?!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?

By the way this should be in the debate section.

Thanks
    If a guy wants to be gay(as it is proven that gays were around before even the Greeks), thats bad
    If a guy wants to believe the culture of a 2000 years old book, then he has the permission to punish a gay person, because a non-proven godlike creature says so.

where is logic
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.
    Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)

So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.
    Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-gene-di...choice-1436389
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.

Proofs? Nothing.
    Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...f-in-portugal/

Man and Woman -> Babies.

That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....
    Do you even read what you fucking type? I'm starting to think you're a troll.
    Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.
    Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.

Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.
    Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit, for you god isn't real so that's your fucking opinion but I don't care with your fucking opinions and I know he is real. And I'm following the Qur'an not the ass book you fucking cunt.

By the way, you just came swearing without even debating or answer any of my questions or debating with any of my sentences you're only being a cunt gay.

What is wrong with you? I'm against the world right now because I fucking hate stupid ignorant humans like you who support gayness just because it doesn't have to do something with you, when It's against the humanity before it's against the evolution. Where did I swear? I only said 2 fucks, and I really don't give a fuck so what's your point? That's not my point. Do drugs? Are you a fucking kid? That looks right to me. You don't know what I was trying to say about this, I've never even seen drugs and never smoke but I was trying to prove my "point". And I've never said to anyone to kill himself? Why the fuck are you mad? You didn't even read my post. Fucking 9 years old kids on general trying to be men. Yeah, you wanna see me masturbating or what? If you want just don't wait for a leak, I'm gonna give it to you.

Another murca' fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Then nothing gave you everything? Sounds non-logical to me.
    How the fuck something can give you mind to think when that something does not even exist, you sound like retarded believer to me.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)

Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.

Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.

Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.

Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.
    are u that free to write all of these?
    Not your average fuckboy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Default For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Gladly:

Why is he even mentioning evolution ? Religious people are creationists, if by some chance everybody turns gay then god might as well change them back or even create new straight ones ? Talking to these bilnd ignorants is simply impossible. Also please remove Einstein's quotes from your sig you don't deserve them and just for your info Einstein fell in love with his cousin, that's not gay yet well torrelable by your religion. I don't wanna judge his actions but that's far more disgusting than being gay.

- - - Updated - - -

xD you're cool bro

I said that's my opinion and not everyone's. If you don't deal with it then that's okay for me.

He's the first one who started swearing, why do you judge me?

Proofs? Nothing.

What? Are you even real? I said already that's my fucking opinion and I'm talking about myself, another idiot trying to show that I'm wrong... I've not even said that I'm something special...

Again, Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way. So please, stop acting like if you were me.

And we shouldn't.

WWI and WWII didn't start because of religions. (Just mentioned most known wars)

He worked hard, chosen what is his target in life. Unlike gays, they work hard in producing nothing.

Man and Woman -> Babies.

Buy god created my mind as well ? Why didn't he just make us all perfect so we can just do what we do best. It's up to him to do this if we really created us. You are practically saying that god is making a mistake by letting us make decisions like that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post

Took me 10 minutes bud.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ITT religious people that aren't from the USA are upset other people from the USA aren't following their beliefs.

To them I say, fuck the system, and fuck you. Stay salty.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Charion (06-28-2015),Confluency (06-28-2015),Frought (06-28-2015),Hunter (06-29-2015),Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It wasn't even for you, and again stop fucking speaking instead of the person who said this. you dick.

Gladly:
    I don't have to search on google because you're the one who said that AND IT WASNT ME!!!! so why should I? And I'm not going to read any links, either type everything here without some copypasta or stfu.

^ Same.

You're dumb that's why you asked that question, ofc I know what I type. Just take my arguments as general.

He has real power over you, but he made you choose and created your mind so you choose your way by your own so when you complain when you burn in hell you won't talk much you idiot.

Being homosexual is human's choice.... But..... potato turning into an orange isn't not a fucking...... omg. I can't debate with idiots such as you.

Yeah, in this point it's true. But It's a big step for decreasing it at least. You got my point? As I said before, don't take my words the exact same why I type it but the way I want to let you understand my point. Thanks for finally talking logically for one time.. That debate is over I guess? There's too many people trying to debate with me because I was against gayness lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Why Is He Even Mentioning Evolution ? Religious People Are Creationists, If By Some Chance Everybody Turns Gay Then God Might As Well Change Them Back Or Even Create New Straight Ones ? Talking To These Bilnd Ignorants Is Simply Impossible. Also Please Remove Einstein's Quotes From Your Sig You Don't Deserve Them And Just For Your Info Einstein Fell In Love With His Cousin, That's Not Gay Yet Well Torrelable By Your Religion. I Don't Wanna Judge His Actions But That's Far More Disgusting Than Being Gay.
    Well maybe because I'm not gay so I don't understand what you're talking about? The human is born, he chooses if he wanna be gay or straight, so????? If it's not correct then tell me. (I'm starting to think that you're gay btw xD)

I DONT judge his actions or his character just because he's gay but IM JUST STATING I AM AGAINST IT FOR REASONS I SAID BEFORE. And being in love with him doesn't mean he's gay btw. And loving some person isn't against religion even if he's same gender...

Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Buy God Created My Mind As Well ? Why Didn't He Just Make Us All Perfect So We Can Just Do What We Do Best. It's Up To Him To Do This If We Really Created Us. You Are Practically Saying That God Is Making A Mistake By Letting Us Make Decisions Like That.
    No, it's 100% correct as long he let you choose your way because when the judgement day comes and you try to talk he tells you what you done wrong and when you burn in hell you won't complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ITT religious people that aren't from the USA are upset other people from the USA aren't following their beliefs.

To them I say, fuck the system, and fuck you. Stay salty.
    hey bby why did u ban me

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably a student like me who got his holiday lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well my IQ has dropped a solid 100 points after reading everything this guy has said. I give up, he lives in Egypt so he's probably be raised to be ignorant of anything besides the Islamic tradition. (Not saying Egyptians are ignorant of course, just saying it's most probably he was raised an idiot)

Thanks
    just saying it's most probably he was raised an idiot
    i'm a muslim and raised on palestine does that makes me an idiot?
    hmmm cool story @Frought
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

i'm a muslim and raised on palestine does that makes me an idiot?
    hmmm cool story @Frought
    Yup .

Thanks

Yup .
    Interested from someone called Jamal Jihad Ali
    Not your average fuckboy

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast