Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No acces to link.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenamez View Post
    In the script.cpp file, copy the same file contents from the BGG base into it. That way, you'll have BGG's base on a Sudomod hook.

Of course, you'll have to change other things (like remove the online bypass code in BGG as that won't work, and replace Hook() with Sudomod's one). You'll also need to delete all reference to the scripthook in BGG's script.cpp file.

Go here for the Running that will update the crossmaps but you'll need to go to the scripthook thread on GTAForums to get Alexander Blade's native hashmap pastebin link for the latest map.
    I already have BGG Base remasterd,with already sudomod in it. and I added options. so I would basically just need to update it with crossmaps patcher by that dude and then look for the latest native hash translation table for 1.39? then put those contents from pastebin into the ? (read my previous post.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by swilswag View Post
    I already have BGG Base remasterd,with already sudomod in it. and I added options. so I would basically just need to update it with crossmaps patcher by that dude and then look for the latest native hash translation table for 1.39? then put those contents from pastebin into the ? (read my previous post.)
    The pastebin link you posted is what you want, yes.

All you have to do is:

1. Find A.B's latest nativehashmap pastebin link (for example, the one you posted previously). It's in the scripthook thread on GTAForums. You'll have to search the last few pages for a link, but it's there.
    2. Compile the hashmap updater program in Visual Studio..
    3. Copy the ENTIRE table in the pastebin link, create a text file called "crossmap.txt" and paste the Pastebin table into that text file. Put the text file in the same directory as the hash updater program. You need this otherwise your hashmap will NOT be updated.
    4. Take your CrossMapping.cpp file from your menu and paste it into the same directory as the hash updating program (so you'll now have the program, crossmap.txt file with the updated hashes and your CrossMapping.cpp from the menu you want to update.
    5. Run the hash updater program. It should then update the hashmap, and will spit out a CrossMapping_new.cpp file.
    6. Rename the CrossMapping_new.cpp file to "CrossMapping.cpp" and paste it back into your menu's source folder, replacing the old one as it is no longer needed.

You now have an updated crossmap file, and your menu should work.

I'd hold off using it online at the moment though. The recent increase in bans is due to R* detecting DLL files again. You could get around it by doing the usual "hide the DLL" stuff but that's not been a 100% fix (some people are still being banned).
    Last edited by Zenamez; 05-01-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks

All you have to do is:

1. Find A.B's latest nativehashmap pastebin link (for example, the one you posted previously). It's in the scripthook thread on GTAForums. You'll have to search the last few pages for a link, but it's there.
    3. Copy the ENTIRE table in the pastebin link, create a text file called "crossmap.txt" and paste the Pastebin table into that text file. Put the text file in the same directory as the hash updater program. You need this otherwise your hashmap will NOT be updated.
    4. Take your CrossMapping.cpp file from your menu and paste it into the same directory as the hash updating program (so you'll now have the program, crossmap.txt file with the updated hashes and your CrossMapping.cpp from the menu you want to update.
    5. Run the hash updater program. It should then update the hashmap, and will spit out a CrossMapping_new.cpp file.
    6. Rename the CrossMapping_new.cpp file to "CrossMapping.cpp" and paste it back into your menu's source folder, replacing the old one as it is no longer needed.

I'd hold off using it online at the moment though. The recent increase in bans is due to R* detecting DLL files again. You could get around it by doing the usual "hide the DLL" stuff but that's not been a 100% fix (some people are still being banned).
    Why is it when I open mikes_native_patcher, it says theirs 0 projects loaded; and doesnt give me the option to compile, all the from mikes post are in a folder on my desktop.

- - - Updated - - -

All you have to do is:

What do I do? Do I Press New and make a console application?

Thanks

All you have to do is:

Do i put the crossmap.cpp / crossmap.txt into the win32 console application project folder? or?

Thanks

All you have to do is:

Hello there, mate. I too have the same issue with mikes hash map updater not working..

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Zenamez;12738359]The pastebin link you posted is what you want, yes.

All you have to do is:

I'd hold off using it online at the moment though. The recent increase in bans is due to R* detecting DLL files again. You could get around it by doing the usual "hide the DLL" stuff but that's not been a 100% fix (some people are still being banned).[/
    Can you update BGG Base and post download link here

- - - Updated - - -

Damiansharma HEYY! SENSE YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON 1 . 3 9 SOURCE BRO PLEASE CAN YOU PLEASE GO INTO YOUR INFAMOUSTEAMDEV SOURCE, > C R O S S M A P S . C P P AAND UPLOAD YOUR .CPP CONTENT. UPLOAD THE SOURC FOR FUCK SAKE LOL BULLSHIT PEOPLE THSESE DAYS I DONT KNOW HOW HE JUST CAME TO THE ASSUMSPTION THAT THE COMMUNITY IS UNGRATEFUL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by swilswag View Post
    Do i put the crossmap.cpp / crossmap.txt into the win32 console application project folder? or?
    Yes. Compile the hash updater, and put the crossmap.cpp/crossmap.txt files in the same directory (i.e it'll look like Crossmap Updater.exe, crossmap.cpp, crossmap.txt).

Run the program and follow the prompts.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenL33TH8XOR View Post
    Hello there, mate. I too have the same issue with mikes hash map updater not working..
    Are you compiling the program as a win32 console application? If you've compiled it, have you named the text file properly etc?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=ChosenL33TH8XOR;12742111]

All you have to do is:

I'd hold off using it online at the moment though. The recent increase in bans is due to R* detecting DLL files again. You could get around it by doing the usual "hide the DLL" stuff but that's not been a 100% fix (some people are still being banned).[/
    Can you update BGG Base and post download link here

- - - Updated - - -

Damiansharma HEYY! SENSE YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON 1 . 3 9 SOURCE BRO PLEASE CAN YOU PLEASE GO INTO YOUR INFAMOUSTEAMDEV SOURCE, > C R O S S M A P S . C P P AAND UPLOAD YOUR .CPP CONTENT. UPLOAD THE SOURC FOR FUCK SAKE LOL BULLSHIT PEOPLE THSESE DAYS I DONT KNOW HOW HE JUST CAME TO THE ASSUMSPTION THAT THE COMMUNITY IS UNGRATEFUL!
    Why? I gave a step-by-step walkthrough on how to update it yourself. You'll have to update it manually after every update anyway, so might as well learn the ins and out for yourself while you can.

I'm not going to spoon feed you when I gave you the exact steps you've got to do, to update it yourself.
    Last edited by Zenamez; 05-02-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    download not work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by moddz21 View Post
    download not work
    That's because he made it private after someone on another forum attacked him.

There's a couple of menu bases which use sudomod which you can use instead. It's the same thing.

Thanks
    That's because he made it private after someone on another forum attacked him.

There's a couple of menu bases which use sudomod which you can use instead. It's the same thing.
    Yes i need cross mapping cpp for version 1.40

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moddz21 View Post
    Yes i need cross mapping cpp for version 1.40
    i guess everyone needs it but yeah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basemas030 View Post
    i guess everyone needs it but yeah
    just find the updated hashes yourself using the decompiled game scripts.
    pretty sure alexander blade wont publish his work anymore regarding the c&d letters send by take2.

Thanks
    Thank you so much for releasing this

Thanks
    Hi. I'm very interested in learning how all this works. I found BGG Base Remastered and downloaded it. But when I try to compile I get tons of errors. I tried compiling with new 1.40 hashes and with just the base I downloaded. I always get errors and tons of them whatever I try to compile. Any kind person willing to teach me how this all works would be awesome. Skype melmon70.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast