Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Great Work @gaffox. Thanks for the update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Approved. //2short//
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

darkalienware01 (05-27-2018),gaffox (05-27-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    their is an error after i extracted the files, it says "failure! this is not either a grimoire plugin or...."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nvm just found out you have to use the new merge glitch dll file but still the merge glitchl doesnt work for me though the error is gone now

            brain dead
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    This plugin will allow you to add a command that will load the ShopID, then buy the item and after the delay you decided it will log you out, so you can make the merge glitch without needing to stop the bot or close grimoire, you do require to be in the zone where you would normally load the shop, or you will get kicked out the game. (After doing the Merge Glitch you will be disconnected so if you want the bot to continue after this, remember to check the Auto Relogin option)

To be able to use the Merge Glitch you require to have the items necessary to normally merge the item, because how the glitch works is that you need to disconnect after getting the item, but before yours materials are taken, allowing you to get the item you wanted without wasting the materials.

The delay I use is 400ms, yours might be different so I recommend you to go and try using it with a cheap merge item first, starting with a low ms, and increasing it 20ms by 20ms so you know what delay works for you.

Edit for V2:

I updated the plugin to add another tab on it named "Direct" where instead of having to put the name of the item, the shop ID and the delay to create a command, you can just put the delay you use for doing the merge glitch and it will disconnect you with a delay after you buy any item, so use the "direct" way if you are merging different items manually (ex: getting all the dage merge items) and use the "command" one if you are going to merge the same item multiple times (ex: farming Super-Fan Swag Token A tokens).

There is a checkbox for if you want it to stop automatically after buying one item, if you don't check it, it won't stop checking for buying packets until you click the button again.

The delay might not be the same as the command and the direct way don't work in the exact same way so test the delay with a cheap item before doing it with a expensive one.

If you want to use this version remember to delete the old one from the plugin folder.

Edit for V3:

Included the option to use the plugin for doing the glitch with quests, works almost exactly as the merge glitch.

I added two checkboxes one named "Merge" and the other "Quest", so just pick the one you want to do, works both as a command and the direct way.

Remember to only use this with quests that:
    1)Don't require temporal items.
    2)Don't require you to grab the reward.

(I tested it with the Super-Fan Swag Token A tokens quests)

Also if you don't see the quest being accepted while using the plugin that is perfectly normal, as it is not actually necessary to do it to complete a quest, so take that in mind while using it.

Take into account that the delay required for the two glitches might be different.

Also don't try to use it for the quest "Open Treasure Chests!", it won't work.

To load the plugin you have two options:
    1)If you want to make it load every time you run Grimoire, just put the file inside the plugin folder of Grimoire.
    2)If you want to just load it one time you need to go to the Tools tab, then Plugin manager, finally the "..." to search for the plugin and load it.

Troubleshooting:
    If you get an error while loading the plugin inside Grimoire that says "Could not load type 'Grimoire.UI.MainForm' " make sure you are using the latest version of Grimoire 3.8 that is a sticky on this forum, because the versions before March 26th will not work with the plugin.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281

If the error says "this release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default" try updating your .NET framework on this website:
    https://www.microsof*****m/net/download/Windows/run
    It's on the Run Apps tab download the 4.7.1 version that appears there.
    If after doing this you keep getting the second error, go to the plugin file right click it, go into Properties/General and on the bottom right check/click the unblock option and apply the changes.

Made this Grimoire file with the logout fixed, so use this while Biney fixes the problem in the latest version, since this it's just the source one he uploaded with the loader changed it should have others errors he already fixed in the last one, use this one if you are going to merge something and the other one for all the other things, also since the source version he uploaded doesn't have the plugin folder functionality you will need to load the plugin manually every time you open grimoire again.
    Use the merge plugin I left inside the grimoire folder, the one on the main post won't work with this version.
    I tested it and it seems to work now.

Tell me if it's now also working for you guys.

Thanks to @Biney for the trainer, if you have any problem with me uploading this just tell me.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/18...a278/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/z2yhelo9vx

i did ur troubleshooting and pressed unblock in properties but it doesnt show up now and when i try to load it in again in game, it shows the message above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    12344.JPG  

And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowfax View Post
    nvm just found out you have to use the new merge glitch dll file but still the merge glitchl doesnt work for me though the error is gone now
    Weird, I tested it on 2 pc in my house, and made another person also test it before uploading it and it worked in all of them, try lowering the delay you are using, first try using a delay of 0 if nothing happens when you try to do the merge glitch then the logout problem should be fixed and it should just be a matter of finding the right delay, if it still fails with a delay of 0 (You end up getting the item and losing the materials), then tell me to see if I can find the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The T Editor View Post
    i did ur troubleshooting and pressed unblock in properties but it doesnt show up now and when i try to load it in again in game, it shows the message above.
    When posting images on this website, upload them to a website like imgur and link the image with the insert image option instead of attaching the file, so that you don't need to wait for approval, also if it isn't loading it's most likely you are not using the plugin file I left inside the folder as I said you should do in the last paragraph.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 10:16 AM.

            brain dead
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    works now thanks
    And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hey guys, I have a doubt. Lowering the delay improves my chances of the glitch working?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out. 40 delay working here for Dage itens (I used the helm that costs 1 LT to test), and 120 delay for NSoD itens. Thanks for the plugin, and for the update!
    Last edited by Prestomantee; 05-27-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks

why i can't open the download file , it say virus or damaged . need help , thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimzamri15 View Post

why i can't open the download file , it say virus or damaged . need help , thanks
    If I'm not wrong that's just the problem some people normally had while downloading Grimoire of it getting it detected as a virus becuase of its proxy implementation, that's just a false positive, I already uploaded the virus scans and the file got approved so you shouldn't worry about it having a virus.
    About how to open it if it's being detected, that depends on your Antivirus that is blocking it.
    When I tried downloading Grimoire 3.8 from the sticky the first time, my AV was deleting some of the files so it wouldn't open, so you should check if your AV is deleting some files or if it's putting them in quarantine.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I cant seem to get it to work i tried from 200 delay to 300 and it still doesnt work, also tried from 0-200 delay and still it doesnt work,im trying to get the Necrotic Sword's Hilt and also sometimes im stuck at joining lobby

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowfax View Post
    I cant seem to get it to work i tried from 200 delay to 300 and it still doesnt work, also tried from 0-200 delay and still it doesnt work,im trying to get the Necrotic Sword's Hilt and also sometimes im stuck at joining lobby
    When you say it doesn't work, you mean it's happening like a normal merge, or that you just don't get anything and also keep the materials?

It works without problem for me, here is a gif of me using a bot to merge glitch Super Fan A tokens, you can see they going up by 1 without the B tokens being used. (The video is 2x speed, because of imgur time limit)
    https://i.imgur.com/l1TNCPF.gifv
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    it doesnt work but i keep the materials, i usually get the item using the delay 250 but that was before the update

Thanks
    That just means you are using a delay that is too low, or that if you are doing it the command way maybe you wrote the name of the item wrong, just try doing the glitch with a cheap item like the Dark Flaming Legion Skull that uses just 1 Legion Token, increase the delay if nothing happens, decrease it if you lose the materials, try doing it in 10-20ms increases so that you can find the delay you need to use, the one I use didn't change with this version, so it's pretty weird that it changed for you, maybe your connection is what is causing it idk.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 09:23 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

hollowfax (05-27-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nvm i just found out that still works, my problem is just that i cant find the right delay for the Necrotic Sword's Hilt

- - - Updated - - -

BTW is it normal to have 700 delay and i still dont get the item?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast