Thanks

Question Custom Class Editing

Hey Guys,

Recently went back to COD4 from MW2 and was wondering if the class hacks in MW2 like having 5 perks and using attachments on weapons without bling would work in COD4?

Before i started testing this i thought to just ask if anyone had done it before or know if it is possible at all?

Thanks.

Thanks
    accoually i didn't tried but if you want to hack cod4 u need hack for cod4 if mw2 u need for mw2 -.- no problemos

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major_the_hacker View Post
    accoually i didn't tried but if you want to hack cod4 u need hack for cod4 if mw2 u need for mw2 -.- no problemos
    I don't mean try using MW2 class edits in COD4 if that is what you thought i was trying to do? I mean creating custom classes entirely in COD4.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik View Post
    Hey Guys,

Recently went back to COD4 from MW2 and was wondering if the class hacks in MW2 like having 5 perks and using attachments on weapons without bling would work in COD4?

Before i started testing this i thought to just ask if anyone had done it before or know if it is possible at all?

Thanks.
    impossible!2 attachments can only work on mw2 without bling because the class-editing-programm lets the game think that you have bling as perk using atm!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
    impossible!2 attachments can only work on mw2 without bling because the class-editing-programm lets the game think that you have bling as perk using atm!
    So what's stopping me from doing the same in COD4 since Bling is on that too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik View Post
    So what's stopping me from doing the same in COD4 since Bling is on that too?
    where is the bling perk in CoD4? there is none so you can not let CoD think that you are using bling as a perkget it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
    where is the bling perk in CoD4? there is none so you can not let CoD think that you are using bling as a perkget it?
    Sorry meant Overkill and im looking to have more Perks rather than attachments. Replace the grenades with perk.