Thread: Ideas....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It could just be made at common settings (1024x768 resolution, 20 mouse sensetivity, etc) and built up from there???

How about an autoclicker that makes all guns fully auto

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    It could just be made at common settings (1024x768 resolution, 20 mouse sensetivity, etc) and built up from there???

How about an autoclicker that makes all guns fully auto
    Now that's something more do-able. Heck, I can even do that with my limited program right here, right now. All that is up for question is the hotkey used to activate the rapid-fire.

However, I do believe there are releases out there already in the community.

Here is one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-fire-mod.html
    And a more advanced version by the same person: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...y-program.html
    Last edited by 0terminater0; 03-25-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1004.photobucke*****m/albums/af162/hilariousgifs8/twisted.gif[/IMG]
    Ooooh, swirly.

A thanks is always appreciated, no matter what the occasion.
    Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    This all sounds's very hard..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    actually i thought about having a way for the person to record a 360 spin for the program to repeat when told to later.. whatcha think?
    Hmm, yes this seems quite possible and I guess it would get it to do exactly what they wanted, and they can't complain because they told it too

Also, if you are looking for something moderately hard to make you could try to produce an inFOV(Field Of View) warning. Where the program knows when an enemy is either in your field of view to shoot at you or even more complicated when they are actually looking at you. I'm relatively sure it would be possible in CA. I know that is definitely in others because I have seen it made, although the coders were very advanced, not sure what standard you are at, but you could give it a shot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 0terminater0 View Post
    Now that's something more do-able. Heck, I can even do that with my limited program right here, right now. All that is up for question is the hotkey used to activate the rapid-fire.

However, I do believe there are releases out there already in the community.

Here is one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-fire-mod.html
    And a more advanced version by the same person: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...y-program.html
    Autohotkey is patched on Combat Arms I think, click commands don't work and the source codes are detected

Why would I suggest that without looking into it first anwyay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Hmm, yes this seems quite possible and I guess it would get it to do exactly what they wanted, and they can't complain because they told it too

Also, if you are looking for something moderately hard to make you could try to produce an inFOV(Field Of View) warning. Where the program knows when an enemy is either in your field of view to shoot at you or even more complicated when they are actually looking at you. I'm relatively sure it would be possible in CA. I know that is definitely in others because I have seen it made, although the coders were very advanced, not sure what standard you are at, but you could give it a shot?
    That sounds very much in the line of aimbots or VIP hacks. Not only would you need the position of the enemy, you'd have to know their aim position as well and distance too. That requires getting quite a bit of information, something most public hack creators are unwilling to do, given that other people making similar programs are making money off of it...
    [IMG]https://i1004.photobucke*****m/albums/af162/hilariousgifs8/twisted.gif[/IMG]
    Ooooh, swirly.

Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That sounds very much in the line of aimbots or VIP hacks. Not only would you need the position of the enemy, you'd have to know their aim position as well and distance too. That requires getting quite a bit of information, something most public hack creators are unwilling to do, given that other people making similar programs are making money off of it...
    if you know enemy position you might as well just go all out and code an opk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    if you know enemy position you might as well just go all out and code an opk
    Exactly, then it should no longer be a public hack; in fact if a person can code up to that point, he or she should become a member of the VIP creation team. D:

Edit: We're getting sort of off-topic. WE NEED MORE IDEAS FOR WPS.
    Ooooh, swirly.

Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LMAO!

i love that you guys are bouncing ideas around and keeping it under control. thanks for your cooperation. However most of the ideas aren't exactly possible without coding an injectable .dll file which would be a hack, not a program.

lets see..

@terminator and crusty: You guys have a good convo going, but its beyond my abilities as a programmer. Although not all of it. The controlled amount of clicking done for recoil and spray is already in my auto click program. MAINLY done for the G36E. Once the slider is set to the maximum, it will click twice per 1 second the enemy name tag is shown. sounds faster than it actually is, trust me. Also about detecting resolution and mouse sensitivity, i could just make an input box that the user set themselves for the sensitivity and it is possible for me to have a program detect desktop resolution as well as in game resolution. not useful for the auto-click, but thanks to your convo i've had a sparking idea that i think im going to run with. Also (again) using the auto-click to make ALL guns fully auto is already implemented since the clicking of the mouse is never held down, not even for a second. so even using a pistol the firing would remain at the same speed, unless you're using like an anaconda pistol that you're forced to wait before firing again.

@justinfatalx: that sort of thing was already done, cant remember who posted it.. unfortunately i dont think its been used very much since its release.. although its not as advanced as your description.

@legendary: that sounds like an extremely useful idea, but beyond my abilities for sure. it sounds more or less like another injectable hack, because i wouldnt know how a program would detect if someone was in your FOV nor if they were looking at you.

Back @terminator and crusty: The idea your convo has given me is SLIGHTLY like an aimbot. however i dont think it would be a good idea to add it with the auto-click program because that would force it into being an aimbot and the victims of its use would obviously know it was an aimbot being used. i'm not going to post the idea of it here, but if you're curious about it enough you can ask me in a PM what the idea is that you gave me and you can have a helping hand in its creation. although because it was both of your conversation, i dont know who would be the one to post it...

This is great stuff guys. Dont stop.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hmm shot down again

Well I was gonna come up with another idea but no luck today. You can delete this post if you want

Il Try and come up with another idea tommorow.
    Last edited by JustinFatalx; 03-26-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Hmm shot down again

Well I was gonna come up with another idea but no luck today. You can delete this post if you want

Il Try and come up with another idea tommorow.
    not as easy as people think it is... especially when you know your exact limitations.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Here's an idea that sprung up at school today. It's a program or something that alters your voice to sound like... well anything. I'm not sure whether it would be possible or not, but it would do nicely as an unique thing that we as a community can say that we were the first to come up with. I'm not sure either about how it would come along since it would require quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to microphone hooks and microphone input alteration, but this just my idea...

It would be awesome to meet somebody in game that talks in a robotic voice...
    Ooooh, swirly.

Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Here's an idea that sprung up at school today. It's a program or something that alters your voice to sound like... well anything. I'm not sure whether it would be possible or not, but it would do nicely as an unique thing that we as a community can say that we were the first to come up with. I'm not sure either about how it would come along since it would require quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to microphone hooks and microphone input alteration, but this just my idea...

It would be awesome to meet somebody in game that talks in a robotic voice...
    that doesnt exactly sound like a useful project.. i know people with that built into their headphones
    Last edited by Grim; 03-27-2010 at 12:01 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    That 360 idea doesn't sound too bad, along with a recorder and a key binder.
    It would make things fun, and interesting, altering the gameplay like that. o-o

Maybe somehow, movement detection?
    You know that damage radar when someone hits you from a direction,
    Actually, impossible, nevermind.

I've always hated it when people come from behind, if there was a way to find a
    detection alternative, and visually show you that they are behind you or a noise,
    something? That could be of use.

Edit: Is it possible you can make a certain sound, set off a voice warning?
    Because you know how close people you can hear footprints?
    Well maybe the sound could set off some retarded beep WarPathSin recorded :3
    But that could get fucked up and go off every second.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    That 360 idea doesn't sound too bad, along with a recorder and a key binder.
    It would make things fun, and interesting, altering the gameplay like that. o-o

Maybe somehow, movement detection?
    You know that damage radar when someone hits you from a direction,
    Actually, impossible, nevermind.

I've always hated it when people come from behind, if there was a way to find a
    detection alternative, and visually show you that they are behind you or a noise,
    something? That could be of use.

Edit: Is it possible you can make a certain sound, set off a voice warning?
    Because you know how close people you can hear footprints?
    Well maybe the sound could set off some retarded beep WarPathSin recorded :3
    But that could get fucked up and go off every second.
    you basically just described a mod where somebody replaced the sound files of footsteps (snow, metal, wood etc..) with like the windows system beep. like the sound your computer makes when you change the master volume.. that beep/ding sound... you know what i mean.. you could do that yourself.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast