7 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grades...?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    In your previous posts did you tell ME to STFU? Because if you did I will ring your fucking neck. Now to the grades, there is NO WAY in fucking hell that you can get straight A's in your classes, you have to be the nerdiest fuckhead to get straight a's. And were those 3 sports a year fucking chess, checkers and competitive spelling?
    I am considered to be a 'nerdiest fuckhead'. I got educated in a private school for the first six years, starting school 2 years prior to normal starting age. And now I work for a year ahead in maths and I'm currently working on Cambridge's ESOL exams, finished the FCE and CAE with As and am doing the CPE this year. So yea, I am a 'nerd'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

asdhmater (07-01-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    I am considered to be a 'nerdiest fuckhead'. I got educated in a private school for the first six years, starting school 2 years prior to normal starting age. And now I work for a year ahead in maths and I'm currently working on Cambridge's ESOL exams, finished the FCE and CAE with As and am doing the CPE this year. So yea, I am a 'nerd'.
    relax snipe, im flaming ballard.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    relax snipe, im flaming ballard.
    Sorry, thought that nerdy comment was aimed at me as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    No it wasn't, but it shows what kind of personal image you have...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No it wasn't, but it shows what kind of personal image you have...
    Not really, I usually don't get reffered to with the word 'nerd', but some occasional idiots actually dare cross me... Otherwise the word is reserved for those to whom I can't come and break their nose and those who are my good friends.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

asdhmater (07-01-2008)

That one city in that one state in that once country
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    not straight a's, but you have to be a prodigy to get straight 100% in every class you fucking idiot. Again, (and this is a fact), if you had straight 100%'s in every class every university in the country would be lining up for you. Also, judging by your reading and comprehension skills/the way you defend yourself, you sir, are full of shit.
    lol i never said i get strait 100% on all my assignments i said i get strait 100% in all my classes. Im not fucking perfect i do fail assignments here and there.

In your previous posts did you tell ME to STFU? Because if you did I will ring your fucking neck. Now to the grades, there is NO WAY in fucking hell that you can get straight A's in your classes, you have to be the nerdiest fuckhead to get straight a's. And were those 3 sports a year fucking chess, checkers and competitive spelling?
    Ok seriously it is not that fucking hard to get strait a's. im guessing your a c student that hates all ppl that are smarter than him. And about the sports, i play Football, Basketball and Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    Wow nice.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bzballard View Post
    lol i never said i get strait 100% on all my assignments i said i get strait 100% in all my classes. Im not fucking perfect i do fail assignments here and there.

Ok seriously it is not that fucking hard to get strait a's. im guessing your a c student that hates all ppl that are smarter than him. And about the sports, i play Football, Basketball and Baseball.

Wow nice.....
    First of all, nice fail. If you fail assignments here and there then it is impossible to get 100% in your classes, jackass. I also smell a ban. I would shut my fucking mouth if I were you.

Thanks
    lol ok just so you know assignments in most of my classes are worth like 15% of my grade and i only fail assignments in like math and we have at least 2 assignments everyday. test and quiz's are worth 60% of my grade. Please know what your talkimng about b4 you come in here nd tell me about my life and my grades.
    Last edited by bzballard; 04-22-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol ok just so you know assignments in most of my classes are wot like 15% of my grade and i only fail assignments in like math and we have at least 2 assignments everyday. test and quiz's are worth 60% of my grade. Please know what your talkimng about b4 you come in here nd tell me about my life and my grades.
    Wierd grading system, in my country you have 2 semesters or w/e, in each semester you need to get a certain number of grades depending on the number of hours of the subject. Most subjects require a minimum of 3 grades per semester, overall there should be as many or more written tests than orally-based grades. Oh yea, and all grades are supposed to have the same value, but teachers can decide to alter that a bit when deciding your final grade at the end of the year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    60's and 70's. I'm a "near genius" (no seriously) but i don't try at all. I literally do no work, my entire grade is based on a few tests
    that's me exactly exept i try a little, and if i wanted to i could get all A's if i stopped hacking(!)
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    lol ok just so you know assignments in most of my classes are wot like 15% of my grade and i only fail assignments in like math and we have at least 2 assignments everyday. test and quiz's are worth 60% of my grade. Please know what your talkimng about b4 you come in here nd tell me about my life and my grades.
    You fucking fail again. So you say assignments are worth 15% of your grade and you get AT LEAST 2 a day. Using that logic, it would take you 3-4 days, give or take to complete a course. Good going jackass.

BTW, Mastasnip3, it was a mistake making this thread, you can tell who is lying about their grades. Half of these people can't back up their shit with plausible answers. At least I'm honest about my grades. They aren't the greatest, but hey, what do you want from someone who puts no effort in to his work. My grades as of mid-term this semester are 91%, 74%, 70%, and 56%. My average is 72.8% In my honest opinion, my average seems more believable than half of these self-righteous cunts that think they know everything. The truth is, they know everything about nothing.
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 04-22-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior731 View Post
    You fucking fail again. So you say assignments are worth 15% of your grade and you get AT LEAST 2 a day. Using that logic, it would take you 3-4 days, give or take to complete a course. Good going jackass.

BTW, Mastasnip3, it was a mistake making this thread, you can tell who is lying about their grades. Half of these people can't back up their shit with plausible answers. At least I'm honest about my grades. They aren't the greatest, but hey, what do you want from someone who puts no effort in to his work. My grades as of mid-term this semester are 91%, 74%, 70%, and 56%. My average is 72.8% In my honest opinion, my average seems more believable than half of these self-righteous cunts that think they know everything. The truth is, they know everything about nothing.
    Ok first of all I don't think i know everything, I know i don and I never will, i just know about me and you think you know everything about me and my life.Second of all what country are you from? I'm from the US and here at my school we don't need to get a certain amount of points and shit like mastasnip3 was saying. There is no limit of assignments we go through a book and do all the assignments we can in a year. and then for each semester you do the average of all the assignments and then all the average of all the tests and then plug those into whatever % of your grade each of those things are. And dude please don't talk shit about shit you obviously don't know what you are talking about. It makes you look like a complete ass.
    Last edited by bzballard; 04-22-2008 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    Way to reinforce his point.

Thanks
    how is that?

Thanks
    You tell me, you're such a fucking genius.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast