Thread: Illuminati

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    there have been many "groups" of illiumaniti and many groups that are the "parents" of them, some claim that they derive outta the templars, some outta others...also...a current idea about them is that they are the overall mothergroup of the "new world order" and not necesarily an actual group but a coalition of the leaders of other secret societies. ill read up in my conspiracy books and get a better definition; i havent read them in forever.

but honestly a better conspiracy to worry about is the mafia. because theyre real even though people dont view it as a conspiracy; a conspiracy is defined as: a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
    a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
    a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

so, focus upon the "real" conspiracies, while the others are based on a seed of evidence, theyre still really unlikely.

heres a common list of "Conspirators":
    Skull & Crossbones
    Mafia
    Nazis
    Free Masons
    Aliens
    Skin heads (yes difference then nazis, nazis refering to actual nazis)
    Illuminati
    UFOs/Aliens
    CIA/Gov't
    Other nations Gov'ts
    UFO's and aliens are actually directed to illuminati and is mantained by them.
    American secret services such as the CIA are 20 years more advanced than any other country.
    They aer building lots of fake sourcers with just soldiers in it flying it and just flying around and. Noone really knows when its gona happen but im pretty sure around 2012 but it aont gona be da end of the world by that time.There is alot of evidence holding this.
    /tire

Thanks
    ^^^ THE ILLUMINATI ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR RAINBOWS TOO!

[YOUTUBE]_c6HsiixFS8[/YOUTUBE]
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    ^^^ THE ILLUMINATI ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR RAINBOWS TOO!

[YOUTUBE]_c6HsiixFS8[/YOUTUBE]
    are you stupid?

Its physics a rainbow happens becasue the water is white and when ever it reflects on something shiny it makes all the colours except white.
    Go try it get a cd and let your globes light shine through it and it will make lots of colours..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little-man View Post
    are you stupid?

Its physics a rainbow happens becasue the water is white and when ever it reflects on something shiny it makes all the colours except white.
    Go try it get a cd and let your globes light shine through it and it will make lots of colours..
    lol wut? not only did you not get the joke, but rainbows are caused by light refracting through water. Not reflecting.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wow thankyou derpderp ! it makes perfect sense.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    conspiracies are fun to hear about
    especially when idiots try to act smart about what really happens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEK UNIT View Post
    Wow thankyou derpderp ! it makes perfect sense.
    I know right. Who would have though that the illuminati's plan to invade the earth and turn pluto into an interplanetary landfill all had to do with rainbows?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You mean Bavarian Illuminati?
    Yea, i know what it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I know right. Who would have though that the illuminati's plan to invade the earth and turn pluto into an interplanetary landfill all had to do with rainbows?
    lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    derp :*( its all ex sailors from an expedition to the southpole to investigate the possibility of a nazi base with hitler clones and an aresnal of uboats and atomic weapons working with aliens under the ice using egyptian slaves funded by the Soviet Union Generals that have become russian syndicate. THEYRE the illumaniti. lol
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    derp :*( its all ex sailors from an expedition to the southpole to investigate the possibility of a nazi base with hitler clones and an aresnal of uboats and atomic weapons working with aliens under the ice using egyptian slaves funded by the Soviet Union Generals that have become russian syndicate. THEYRE the illumaniti. lol
    WTF didnt understand 1phrase out of that whole paragraph. lmao

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    its making fun of majority of conspiracy theories....lol the refrence to the "antartica" was called Operation: HighJump Operation Highjump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    its making fun of majority of conspiracy theories....lol the refrence to the "antartica" was called Operation: HighJump Operation Highjump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    To lazy to click on link srry. lmao

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Illuminati exists

Thanks
    Basically a theory of a group of intelligent people whom hide behind shadows and control many things going on in this world. They're found to be in some religion i believe, the USA Government and Federal Government for the most hand, the Vatican, as well as relation to 2012 conspiracies. Long story short, they're a group of geniuses who run shit for a New World order, their intentions are unknown, or members at the least.

"Skeptics argue that evidence would suggest that the Bavarian Illuminati was nothing more than a curious historical footnote since there is no evidence that the Illuminati survived its suppression in 1785.[41]"

"In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast