Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Which [BOT] do you want?

So, please list some dungeons you would want [BOT]ed below. They will be in standard sizes, as i begin to improve I will support more resolutions, they will be 100% success rate bots as well as no armor bots like normal.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrobryant For This Useful Post:

Etherealblood (05-21-2011),jb200206 (05-21-2011),Magicfingers (05-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I want a BOT that will not be affected by lag. You know, the REAL kind of BOT, not the kind of bot that stumbles on variation. If you want to make something useful, make an algorithm to recognize a given rectangle (2 points, each opposite coords), so like, the ready button, or if lag then wait, and also to do things like, recognize its back at the dock, so it wil look for the billboard and relaunch boat. That is the kind of thing a BOT should do. Another thing... WHY would a BOT need to support different resolutions? I would understand a script needing to have such things... but a bot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You obviously haven't tried any of my work :P

My work may not be able to run in the background or anything like that but it is PRECISE giving it optimal success rate...none of that get 4 done and it fail stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I think he means script -.- because he's been learning how to get better with making his own instead of being spoonfed (at least I think that's the case). He's just trying to be nice and contribute =s. I know it'd be one hell of a task but you might wanna try to make one for rescue. I'm not experienced enough to make one for it b/c you'd need soooo many different things; skip maps, move up, right 3 times if I remember correctly, left, kill two mob groups, somehow move through to the next area, right again, speed the cutscene up and finally be at black hammer >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by fright View Post
    I want a BOT that will not be affected by lag. You know, the REAL kind of BOT, not the kind of bot that stumbles on variation. If you want to make something useful, make an algorithm to recognize a given rectangle (2 points, each opposite coords), so like, the ready button, or if lag then wait, and also to do things like, recognize its back at the dock, so it wil look for the billboard and relaunch boat. That is the kind of thing a BOT should do. Another thing... WHY would a BOT need to support different resolutions? I would understand a script needing to have such things... but a bot?
    1. bot
    1. Simple computer program used to perform highly repetitive operations.

Source - Urban Dictionary

The kind of "bot" you are talking about would require reading and writing to game memory or the use of packets. Which is not so simple and not something I see anyone doing with Vindictus.

Also- Ever heard the term Pixel-Bot? I programmed a very advanced one for Dekaron.. That is a true bot they type you refer to, that depended on resolution.
    Last edited by DanK; 05-19-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Also- Ever heard the term Pixel-Bot? I programmed a very advanced one for Dekaron.. That is a true bot they type you refer to, that depended on resolution.
    Nunya your a dekaron user as well? Haha? Thanks for the backup to man! BTW I was a Dev for Dekaron.

Quote Originally Posted by cooterpooter View Post
    I think he means script -.- because he's been learning how to get better with making his own instead of being spoonfed (at least I think that's the case). He's just trying to be nice and contribute =s. I know it'd be one hell of a task but you might wanna try to make one for rescue. I'm not experienced enough to make one for it b/c you'd need soooo many different things; skip maps, move up, right 3 times if I remember correctly, left, kill two mob groups, somehow move through to the next area, right again, speed the cutscene up and finally be at black hammer >.>
    Thanks for the backup man, I appreciate it, and I will look into Rescue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    If you try Rescue, good luck =) It's tedious for me to do when I'm playing myself and not scripting lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
    Nunya your a dekaron user as well? Haha? Thanks for the backup to man! BTW I was a Dev for Dekaron.

Thanks for the backup man, I appreciate it, and I will look into Rescue
    Yes I am the maker of KabBot. But I don't play Dekaron anymore, I do however still update KabBot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cooterpooter View Post
    If you try Rescue, good luck =) It's tedious for me to do when I'm playing myself and not scripting lol.
    I wont release a script if I dont think it will be able to run 100%

Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Yes I am the maker of KabBot. But I don't play Dekaron anymore, I do however still update KabBot.
    Your one of the many who made me spend tedious hours looking at the screen trying to program around it, btw did you know that all Dekaron's data was listed locally as well, just they where smart and they sent the server copy as well to check with the local.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I noticed your white tyrant script waits 25 seconds until it starts again. There is a possibility for error there, because when the server is under stress, it will often send me to the city, sometimes permanently and sometimes for 20 or 30 seconds. Am I the only one who has that problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The delay from end screen-boat, boat-start and battle-end screen is to compensate for users with slowers computers. As for this problem, I have ran that script for litterly 24 hours without one problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol my biggest pet peeve about vin these last few days is constant failure to launch boat resulting in a COMPLETELY unnecessary disconnection. hate it sooo much... You should just make a script for all the main bosses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i want a regrets to late
    1600x800 res
    need to farm bloodlust

stickies are bound to f7
    timescale 4 bound to 7 and timescale 1 bound to 8
    skip lvl is bound to 0
    all numbers are not keypad

lets see how ya do
    gl
    and dont compensate for the boat lag of late

that will be gone soon enough

soo wait whatever time you think will get me perfect timing on replay
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Aha, funny kid, you have to conform to my binds :P As stated in my first post, it will be normal binds, normal resolutions, etc...:P

However I will make it with my binds and I can throw yours in there when I am done for you. !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i just want to see how you do with what i throw at you

i can make my own macros :3

but finne fine
    ill just do with ur binds
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast