Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

someone got banned
    Not my fault, some members just have too many problems for my logic to even make sense, but oh well..I don't give a living crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post

It's hard to destroy a god that is located inside a country with like 20k people and all of em are praying for it.
    Ok, you seem to not understand that prayers wouldn't matter and that it wasn't a god. Really obvious shit here.

@VirtualSia: Bringing america into this is dodging.

Thanks
    someone got banned
    Banned for wrong section , problem ?

You guys can't debate , you just come here and say shit and going off topic liek @CaT- .
    Last edited by superkin; 06-10-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Say that Islam fails, sucks and promotes terrorism. I bet that you will then be placed as the most high ranked person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Not my fault, some members just have too many problems for my logic to even make sense, but oh well..I don't give a living crap.
    I have yet to witness you reasonably debate someone.
    I would say about 85% of your posts consist of bashing us because we're Americans.
    Crazy how us Americans have consistently made you look foolish.
    Doesn't matter if it's in your own eyes either.
    If you want to talk logic let's talk numbers.
    You are looked upon as a baffoon by a substantial amount of people here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post

Banned for wrong section , problem ?

You guys can't debate , you just come here and say shit and going off topic liek @CaT- .
    "We can't debate" First of all, I choose to debate when the person is actually reasonable and isn't using vulgarities left and right, like "fuck" this and f that.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    You didn't reply at #2 or #4 , and about #1 .. it's not about pyramids so you don't have to say Amun Aten Atum shit .. I'm talking about the Kaaba , if you guys know history so far , state when was it build , Before Muhammed was there , .

Also #3 , Not just because 3k of Americans died doesn't mean you have to kill more than 100k Muslims , By the way Osama was the only one who dare to face Americans , But what if it's fake ? What if other people blow'd the building and claimed it was him .. whatever Fagget I'm not talking about Americans as so much people hates Americans.

PS : Learn some shit about Islam before posting about it , it states that killing innocent people is forbidden , and whoever does that shall not be forgiven .
    I didn't need to reply to #2 that statement is just fucking stupid. #4 I think @Empire handled that for me . If you really believe that the government blew up the towers then your the 2nd stupidest fucking person I have met on this site. By the way we didn't kill 100k Iraqis, terrorists killed most of them so thank your own fucked up religion for that. Muhammad was a child molester how does that make you feel that your prophet wanted to fuck an 11 year old? Pretty sick in the head if you ask me. It's really easy to point the finger at someone else for your problems perhaps one day you will wake up and try to make your life and country better instead of saying "derp I don't like my life it MUST be Americas fault!"

P.S You broke your own rules you set on this thread so now you need to ban yourself, good job.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Muhammad was a child molester how does that make you feel that your prophet wanted to fuck an 11 year old?
    She was 9 btw

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    She was 9 btw
    Whoops by bad. He was a glorified bandit AND a child rapist.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    She was 9 btw
    Matches your age, correct?

I didn't need to reply to #2 that statement is just fucking stupid. #4 I think @Empire handled that for me . If you really believe that the government blew up the towers then your the 2nd stupidest fucking person I have met on this site. By the way we didn't kill 100k Iraqis, terrorists killed most of them so thank your own fucked up religion for that. Muhammad was a child molester how does that make you feel that your prophet wanted to fuck an 11 year old? Pretty sick in the head if you ask me. It's really easy to point the finger at someone else for your problems perhaps one day you will wake up and try to make your life and country better instead of saying "derp I don't like my life it MUST be Americas fault!"

P.S You broke your own rules you set on this thread so now you need to ban yourself, good job.
    Let me turn your idiotic arguement around.
    If you believe what the lying goverment say, then you're the fool.
    If you don't realize the truth, then you're the idiot. It is easy to think how you are constructed to, but hard not to.
    Point here being that you're an idiot, you're an obvious one, and you fail to see it.

"We can't debate" First of all, I choose to debate when the person is actually reasonable and isn't using vulgarities left and right, like "fuck" this and f that.
    Reasonable? And that would come out of your filthy mouth, Cat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I have yet to witness you reasonably debate someone.
    I would say about 85% of your posts consist of bashing us because we're Americans.
    Crazy how us Americans have consistently made you look foolish.
    Doesn't matter if it's in your own eyes either.
    If you want to talk logic let's talk numbers.
    You are looked upon as a baffoon by a substantial amount of people here.
    What are you talking about, you God forsaken idiot.
    All YOU do i bash other.
    All YOU do is call others "Visible" And constantly get the NerdRage going when you fail to implement your propaganda created ideas into other users here on this site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

If you don't realize the truth, then you're the idiot. It is easy to think how you are constructed to, but hard not to.
    Point here being that you're an idiot, you're an obvious one, and you fail to see it.

All YOU do i bash other.
    All YOU do is call others "Visible" And constantly get the NerdRage going when you fail to implement your propaganda created ideas into other users here on this site.
    All of these letters and words, yet you said, NOTHING

btw I'm 23, not 9...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

All YOU do i bash other.
    Proof? by the way your the #1 retard I have met on this site in case anyone was wondering. I like how you still come up with dribbleing BS. Again provide proof or GTFO.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Proof? by the way your the #1 retard I have met on this site in case anyone was wondering. I like how you still come up with dribbleing BS. Again provide proof or GTFO.
    "Your".
    your post just proved otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    "Your".
    your post just proved otherwise.
    Sorry bro, people that fail at sentence structure can't be Grammar Nazi's.
    Try harder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Debates aren't made of proof , debates are made of the obvious and the truth , u kid fail a lot , stop failing .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast