Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Out of these 4 desktops which one is the best?

HI GUYS 8) So my laptop is dying and i need to buy a desktop asap cos of school/gaming/work/ etc
    PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.!
    1.NO I am not going to custom build my own pc as i am too young and i cant understand for shit
    2.DONT say its easy coz its hard as fuck for me -___-
    3.Dont link me to another pc
    4.Just look at these 4 links and see which ones the best?
    5.THANKS

Okay so im not in to hardcore gaming or anything but i will play some games? Like BF3 MW3 League of Legends, Combat Arms, Minecraft, LEFT 4 DEAD 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 COD4 and yeahs LIKE WHAT I SAID NOT SOME HARDCORE GAMER
    I also run skype all the time and go on google chrome alot and watch vids alot.
    Only going to spend around 1k? coz my mums buying it for me for a late christmas present.

1. HP Pavilion P6731A Desktop Tower - Desktops - Boxing Day Comes Early | Harvey Norman Australia

2.HP Pavilion HPE H8-1120A Desktop Tower - Desktops - Microsoft World | Harvey Norman Australia

3.HP Pavilion P6-2055A Desktop Tower - Desktops - Promos - Microsoft World | Harvey Norman Australia

4. Asus Essentio CM6730 Desktop Tower - Desktops - Microsoft World | Harvey Norman Australia

Thanks

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I know you didn't want i said, but you can get an exceptionally better pc if you build it yourself
    I think Asus does build the best Pre built PCs.

If you have an old pc in your house, Watch a couple of youtube videos and see if You can disassemble and reassemble it. It isn't as hard as you think.
    If you need help, @Doc Lives in Australia and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out when You needed it.

The main problem with Pre built PCs is that they lack the Graphics. You'll end up having to pay for a new Card by the end of the year.

The first one has 2.9GHz 4GB of ram and 512MB GFX So you can pretty much count that out compared to the others

Why did you not pick this one as 1 of the 4?
    Asus Essentio CM6730 Desktop Tower - Desktops - Microsoft World | Harvey Norman Australia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
    Only going to spend around 1k? coz my mums buying it for me for a late christmas present.
    lol my mom too i want to buy this because 10th January is my birthday :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    112029129.jpg  

3,640 visits since Jan 2, 2012 Like a Boss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well too bad you're not going to invest a couple of hours of your time to learn to build a significantly better PC for the same money

Anyways, I'd recommend the the first link, doubt you would want to pick the Asus one too, as it has an i3 Processor

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Well too bad you're not going to invest a couple of hours of your time to learn to build a significantly better PC for the same money
    This, this and this. Regardless of what you may think, it's easy as fuck. Easy. As. Fuck. Also not the best vid, but Rose is adorable:

I would really recommend you save the money and not buy any of those PCs, their not meant for gaming (quite literally you won't be able to get anywhere near decent framerates in most current games, unless you're willing to play at very low resolutions and with very low settings). Also @Doc and @Sir Ragealot might know where you could either get better deals or perhaps a store which offers to build your custom PC once you chose the parts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    This, this and this. Regardless of what you may think, it's easy as fuck. Easy. As. Fuck. Also not the best vid, but Rose is adorable:

I would really recommend you save the money and not buy any of those PCs, their not meant for gaming (quite literally you won't be able to get anywhere near decent framerates in most current games, unless you're willing to play at very low resolutions and with very low settings). Also @Doc and @Sir Ragealot might know where you could either get better deals or perhaps a store which offers to build your custom PC once you chose the parts
    bro i cant build T_T i dont even know what parts i should buy....

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well we can list them for you if you wish, please just consider it: worth the little time it's going to take.

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    First off you need a motherboard, which is the big thing you stick everything on. Then you need a CPU that fits the motherboard, some ram and most likely a gfx card. As far as storage goes you get to choose between HDDs (standard, slower and larger) or SSDs (high-end, faster and smaller, hella costlier too). You'll need a PSU to power everything and a case to house everything. /easy

Mobo: look for a P67 board, that's the chipset Intel uses for most of it's consumer CPUs now. Gigabyte's GA-P67A-UD4 is an awesome board and it supports SLI or crossfire, if you will ever want to run multiple gfx cards in the future. (costs ~170 bucks)
    CPU: if you want something awesome the i5 2500k is unlocked for all your OCing needs, so that if you ever feel the need to juice more power out of your PC, well, you will be able to (costs ~220 bucks)
    RAM: any 1600MHz CL8 or even CL9 ram should suffice. Although CL8 (or lower) is better than CL9, I guess you could save heaps (2*4GB 1600MHz CL8 costs ~70 bucks)
    GFX: Nvidia 560Ti, because I can't be arsed to support AMD's shitty software and lack of innovation any more (costs ~210 bucks)
    HDD: Spinpoint F3 1TB, because SSDs aren't worth it and it's awesome (costs ~150 bucks)
    SSD: alternatively, if you want something faster, you can get a 64GB Crucial m4 (costs ~120 bucks)
    PSU: anything that can handle 700W and looks decent, e.g. something from Cooler Master would come about 80 bucks
    Case: Fractal Design Core 3000, because it's epic even though it looks plain. (costs ~70 bucks)

About 900 bucks if you buy it in the US, dunno about Aussie prices. You could always lose the Spinpoint F3 HDD in favour of a Hitachi 500GB and practically shave off 70 bucks but lose some performance, similarly you could opt for a weaker cpu or gpu. Talk to @Doc or @Sir Ragealot about finding a decent store, I dunno anything about your options in Kangarooland.

Edit: I didn't add a DVD drive, because you simply don't need it, at least I don't. You can install Windows from a USB key easily and pretty much nobody watches movies from DVDs nowadays. So yeah, 20 bucks saved.
    Last edited by Alen; 01-09-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    First off you need a motherboard, which is the big thing you stick everything on. Then you need a CPU that fits the motherboard, some ram and most likely a gfx card. As far as storage goes you get to choose between HDDs (standard, slower and larger) or SSDs (high-end, faster and smaller, hella costlier too). You'll need a PSU to power everything and a case to house everything. /easy

Mobo: look for a P67 board, that's the chipset Intel uses for most of it's consumer CPUs now. Gigabyte's GA-P67A-UD4 is an awesome board and it supports SLI or crossfire, if you will ever want to run multiple gfx cards in the future. (costs ~170 bucks)
    CPU: if you want something awesome the i5 2500k is unlocked for all your OCing needs, so that if you ever feel the need to juice more power out of your PC, well, you will be able to (costs ~220 bucks)
    RAM: any 1600MHz CL8 or even CL9 ram should suffice. Although CL8 (or lower) is better than CL9, I guess you could save heaps (2*4GB 1600MHz CL8 costs ~70 bucks)
    GFX: Nvidia 560Ti, because I can't be arsed to support AMD's shitty software and lack of innovation any more (costs ~210 bucks)
    HDD: Spinpoint F3 1TB, because SSDs aren't worth it and it's awesome (costs ~150 bucks)
    SSD: alternatively, if you want something faster, you can get a 64GB Crucial m4 (costs ~120 bucks)
    PSU: anything that can handle 700W and looks decent, e.g. something from Cooler Master would come about 80 bucks
    Case: Fractal Design Core 3000, because it's epic even though it looks plain. (costs ~70 bucks)

About 900 bucks if you buy it in the US, dunno about Aussie prices. You could always lose the Spinpoint F3 HDD in favour of a Hitachi 500GB and practically shave off 70 bucks but lose some performance, similarly you could opt for a weaker cpu or gpu. Talk to @Doc or @Sir Ragealot about finding a decent store, I dunno anything about your options in Kangarooland.

Edit: I didn't add a DVD drive, because you simply don't need it, at least I don't. You can install Windows from a USB key easily and pretty much nobody watches movies from DVDs nowadays. So yeah, 20 bucks saved.
    Bought a very similar build for a friend using almost the exact same parts, just drop off the K and the Ti off the CPU and GPU respectively and a h61 mobo on the cheap (no overclocking needed). It came in at around $750. Just waiting on parts now.

@L3G3ND_KILL3R Where do you live exactly? I can make a quick shopping cart and source out a place that can build it for you depending on your location.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Bought a very similar build for a friend using almost the exact same parts, just drop off the K and the Ti off the CPU and GPU respectively and a h61 mobo on the cheap (no overclocking needed). It came in at around $750. Just waiting on parts now.

@L3G3ND_KILL3R Where do you live exactly? I can make a quick shopping cart and source out a place that can build it for you depending on your location.
    The K can be lost on the CPU, but keep the Ti with the gpu, 560 Ti > 560 (14% more physical cores, it's not even the same card).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The K can be lost on the CPU, but keep the Ti with the gpu, 560 Ti > 560 (14% more physical cores, it's not even the same card).
    All she does is play CoD, Minecraft, LoL and watches kdramas all day...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

ah fuck i really want to build a computer but its so hard...... and on youtube i see some really sick looking pc that has a really bright light inside it? Whats that? is that just some light thing so show off??
    and whats watercoolingg?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    All she does is play CoD, Minecraft, LoL and watches kdramas all day...
    And BF3, and TF2 ... and it can't hurt to get the Ti, if you have the money.

ah fuck i really want to build a computer but its so hard...... and on youtube i see some really sick looking pc that has a really bright light inside it? Whats that? is that just some light thing so show off??
    and whats watercoolingg?
    Lights, fancy fans etc. can all be easily added but they don't really add much to performance. If you want a fancy case you can always switch the Core 3000 for something worse but more flashy And watercooling is, well, cooling stuff with water instead of air. Forget about it for now, you neither have the money, need nor expertise just yet to make it worth trying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would recommend getting a prebuild PC from PC stores instead of electronic stores like Harvey Norman. I would recommend something like this (I see u live in Australia)
    Buy Custom Build PC Computer Online (Budget or Gaming Customise PC Sys

Mwave is only in Sydney though

If you dont want it, this is the best PC out of the four
    HP Pavilion HPE H8-1120A Desktop Tower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I really want to build a pc but i dont know where to put this shit and that shit and that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast