Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The value of money > people. Proven fact.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    If its a conspiracy great! The economy certainly needs some help. If not, who gives a fuck. Words out that its a scam, what more can you do... just let it go
    It's not a scam..there is just more to the story than what the video told you.
    But yeah, I'm already tired of going back and fourth about this with people..so
    This thread is about a completely different warlord anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

It's not a scam..there is just more to the story than what the video told you.
    But yeah, I'm already tired of going back and fourth about this with people..so
    This thread is about a completely different warlord anyway.
    I don't get why people give a fuck, its a 3rd world issue. These warlords don't benefit or hurt us in anyways, unless they do either one of these things not a single fuck should be given.

The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    They eat human hearts to get pumped for war? sick
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Because the United States spend money or will not help any other country that they don't find benefit in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    That's humans.
    Deal with it or end it.

Thanks
    Fyi, human organ-flesh consumption isn't possible. You will die if you consume flesh-organs.
    Creytzfekdt-Jakobs disease, Mad cow disease.
    If its cooked thoroughly enough though, there's a chance the toxins might be removed, not in the manner general butt naked consumed it though.
    Last edited by noob555; 03-14-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fyi, human organ-flesh consumption isn't possible. You will die if you consume flesh-organs.
    If its cooked thoroughly enough though, there's a chance the toxins might be removed, not in the manner general butt naked consumed it though.
    Oh fuck, Book of Eli got it right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You realize someone would have to be infected with the disease which is generally known as"Kuru" for the person that is consuming them to die or become ill right?
    If the corpse had this disease it wouldn't matter if you cooked them or not,
    chances are the person eating them would become ill or die.
    Also, even in this day and age there are indigenous cannibalistic tribes..rare as they are they do in fact exist, so you are wrong.
    Look up the Aghori Sadhus of India some time. These sick fucks pluck dead bodies out of the Ganges river and eat them raw.
    I have a nice video of it bookmarked if you want to lose your lunch.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Kony was just 1 guy there are hundreds of armies with child soldiers out there. I dont know what the big fuss is all about.

Feel free to add me on steam: Dvorak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You realize someone would have to be infected with the disease which is generally known as"Kuru" for the person that is consuming them to die or become ill right?
    Also, even in this day and age there are indigenous cannibalistic tribes..rare as they are they do in fact exist, so you are wrong.
    Look up the Aghori Sadhus of India some time. These sick fucks pluck dead bodies out of the Ganges river and eat them raw.
    I feel like losing my lunch.

Thanks

You realize that only applies to animals right. Humans eating other humans will give you mad cow disease, thats why it is advised not to buy vitamins containing melatonin.
    derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You realize that only applies to animals right. Humans eating other humans will give you mad cow disease, thats why it is advised not to buy vitamins containing melatonin.
    derp

Kuru is a human disease you dipshit..so no what I'm saying is it doesn't apply to just animals.
    It's basically on the same idea of a mad cow disease infected cow getting you sick, where a healthy cow wouldn't.
    The same applies to Kuru. Do your research before trying to be a smart guy.
    If what you're saying was true, the Indigenous tribes that I mentioned would all be dead according to you.
    That clearly isn't the case, so like I said you're wrong. Also it's a proven fact that some people even have immunities to Kuru,
    and also not every human has Creuzfeld-Jacob Disease..if they did, then I would see your point..but they don't so..
    While someone that eats humans might boost their chances of getting Kuru, or CJD..
    It doesn't mean that every one that eats it will end up with either one of those diseases.

Thanks

Kuru is a human disease you dipshit..so no what I'm saying is it doesn't apply to just animals.
    It's basically on the same idea of a mad cow disease infected cow getting you sick, where a healthy cow wouldn't.
    If what you're saying was true, the Indigenous tribes that I mentioned would all be dead according to you.
    That clearly isn't the case, so like I said you're wrong. Also it's a proven fact that some people even have immunities to Kuru,
    and also not every human has Creuzfeld-Jacob Disease..if they did, then I would see your point..but they don't so..
    While someone that eats humans might boost their chances of getting Kuru, or CJD..
    It doesn't mean that every one that eats it will end up with either one of those diseases.
    Please show me the video.

Thanks

both kuru and cjd are prion related diseases. The goal of all species is to reproduce and not die out. Nature will kill off any species with genetic deformities, such as cannibalism.
    fyi I don't read everything you write, keep it under 3 sentences please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast