Thread: 500k every hour

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @AVA PlaYe, that "kid joke hack" is way better than your mature macro .
    CE is way useful and helpful than the macro your making.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    xD That's true, It's Kiddo stuff, but Gameguard even fails to stop that The Bypasses made CE look like Professional thingy :3
    lmao CE will never become professional -.- even with a bypass, also yes there a money add that still exist but this isn't from Ce and u.a.v.a doesn,t know it, this is why i think its a scam but well let's wait the 2 week like he said to get proof ...

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    better maybe, but CE is still for kid that just started hacking or for kid that start to learn, (btw when i say kid i mean like for new and newb people)
    Useful ? maybe Helpful? no since all is done with is nubs hack, it doesn't help people, it just make them think they are good.
    I Miss the old time

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    lmao CE will never become professional -.- even with a bypass, also yes there a money add that still exist but this isn't from Ce and u.a.v.a doesn,t know it, this is why i think its a scam but well let's wait the 2 week like he said to get proof ...
    I tested it myself, worked for me 2 days ago.
    works also in KAVA. i'm done with UAVA btw.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

better maybe, but CE is still for kid that just started hacking or for kid that start to learn, (btw when i say kid i mean like for new and newb people)
    Useful ? maybe Helpful? no since all is done with is nubs hack, it doesn't help people, it just make them think they are good.
    the point of a hack is what it does accomplish, and i'm sure everyone agree that all of the CE hacks that was made in the past 6 months is way way better than any macro ever made.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    I tested it myself, worked for me 2 days ago.
    works also in KAVA. i'm done with UAVA btw.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

the point of a hack is what it does accomplish, and i'm sure everyone agree that all of the CE hacks that was made in the past 6 months is way way better than any macro ever made.
    sorry red but its hard to trust without proof, also dont send me proof or anything, i wanna see u.a.v.a also know as battlefield 3 (his previous mpgh account) ill wait for him to post a screenshot, and i hope it will not be a screenshot of his invontory with the money since it would proove nothing, it could be with the money add before Aeria, or it could be visual change too,

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

a macro isn't a hack, :P you cannot check what hack is different of macro or better, since they aren't the same thing at all, but everyone here will agree that CE is for new hacker that know nothing since its so easy :P (Btw i never said my macro was better)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

btw am not going to post anything else on this thread about CE since it will have no point except make problem with people
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Let's wait till the money add stuff gets released here xD It's hard to believe it was the Us who killed AVA.

Thanks
    i believe him i think u can change the room setting before u start the game and make the ping 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHL View Post
    i believe him i think u can change the room setting before u start the game and make the ping 0
    the way that use C++ is something with end when you end a co-op and with the reward, it has been tested with CE and it doesn't work, it do only with C++
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    that isnt scam he means that new boost technique you can learn it if you buy protected files i did once and it costed 5 euro ;D i hope you all will find what you looking for its like 1k ip per 1h ;p he is lil bit retard when saying its ap or something junk wa ever he wants i wanted post here to get some posts + not seem to post anything junk feel free thanks me for this post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboz View Post
    that isnt scam he means that new boost technique you can learn it if you buy protected files i did once and it costed 5 euro ;D i hope you all will find what you looking for its like 1k ip per 1h ;p he is lil bit retard when saying its ap or something junk wa ever he wants i wanted post here to get some posts + not seem to post anything junk feel free thanks me for this post
    lmao you just prooved that this is a scam since u.a.v.a. said he couldn't do it for the next 2 week because he isn't in the US, so there a prove that you are probatly him saying that hes legit, @REVIVE request IP check with both account to confirm what i said (i could be wrong but i think am right so)

also even if am wrong and you aren't him what you said is lie since like he said he isn't in the us he needed 2 week.

Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Im not in us right now...

give me 2 weeks please
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No matter what i m with @AVA PlaYe

Thanks
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by jj96guy; 08-25-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks
    This thread has gotten hostile really quickly. Video evidence, or even screenshots; like a before and after; will greatly increase the credibility of this thread.

Is only gam y u haf b mad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    This thread has gotten hostile really quickly. Video evidence, or even screenshots; like a before and after; will greatly increase the credibility of this thread.

Is only gam y u haf b mad?
    its Battlefield 3 new account which got ban for scamming if my memory is good, so i dont believe him at all Screenshot cannot be used as proof, since it could be a old screenshot (when we was able to money add) or it could be an account that just didn't got ban when they merged, so the only proof he could give is a video, but he will say, ''i cannot do a video since people will understand how to do it'' lmao
    I Miss the old time

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    its Battlefield 3 new account which got ban for scamming if my memory is good, so i dont believe him at all Screenshot cannot be used as proof, since it could be a old screenshot (when we was able to money add) or it could be an account that just didn't got ban when they merged, so the only proof he could give is a video, but he will say, ''i cannot do a video since people will understand how to do it'' lmao
    Look, Just give him a duck account when he return, and ask him to add euros.
    and you will see that it works yourself. afff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @RedSpot
    Simply shut up and don't critic a work from some weeks! His macro is a good work for sure and you have only your CE in head...
    CE isnt helpfull... or maybe for getting you banned yes! CE ist old age man, look in every online games it will be detected also...shut up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast