Thread: dying hair

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

dying hair

I feel like either making it electric blue or blood red

How do I do it though? I have black/dark brown hair. Heard I have to bleach it first, but that doesn't sound too good for my hair, and after I dye it, I'm gunna shape it with freeze spray.

So...steps on dying hair? (FYI, I did google it, helped a little, but not enough...)
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Don't make it red or blue. Don't bleach it, just dye it purple and it will blend in with the black and it will look better. Bright colors are whack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Don't make it red or blue. Don't bleach it, just dye it purple and it will blend in with the black and it will look better. Bright colors are whack.
    tbh, I wanted a punk hair style for 1 day, and a bright color seemed like the way to go...but ill keep that in mind. Also, would it be better to dye it, or color hair spray it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post

tbh, I wanted a punk hair style for 1 day, and a bright color seemed like the way to go...but ill keep that in mind. Also, would it be better to dye it, or color hair spray it?
    You would look like a mega douche. Like not a mega douche, but a mega mega douche. And hair spray lasts like a day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

You would look like a mega douche. Like not a mega douche, but a mega mega douche. And hair spray lasts like a day.
    I just wonder how I would look with Liberty Spikes for 1 day

Thanks

I just wonder how I would look with Liberty Spikes for 1 day
    For that 1 day, you will add 5 years of virginity.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

The Hobbit (10-04-2012),The Productive Tnuc (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

Larity2056 (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    This
    watched that, and I wanted that hair color, but how do I get that hair color?

Thanks
    I used to dye my hair a different color nearly every month; I was constantly using purple and a dark blue. Those were my early high school years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I used to dye my hair a different color nearly every month; I was constantly using purple and a dark blue. Those were my early high school years.
    positive or negative outcome?...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just go and pay someone to do it, I think it will be cleaner and safer.

Thanks

positive or negative outcome?...
    I never had someone specifically come up to me to tell me they dislike my hair, so I wouldn't say I had any negative feedback. Honestly, your hair is your hair. If someone does give you shit over hair, they must have some serious problems in their life to be so bothered over style.

Thanks
    You need to kill your hair. Sounds strange, I know, but it needs to die. When you kill your hair, you lose all pigmentation. So what you do is straighten it, then bleach it. When you bleach it, LEAVE THE BLEACH IN NO LONGER THAN 5-10 MINUTES OR YOU WILL FUCK UP THE ROOTS. People who say otherwise are fucking retarded. If you fuck up the roots, your hair will have a much higher chance of falling out when you get older. So bleach it for 5-10 minutes, and wash it out with a shampoo with ANTIOXIDANTS IN IT TO KEEP THE HAIR HEALTHY.

Do this the first day, and then the next day do not wash it with shampoo, only use a SMALL amount of conditioner. The next day, shampoo it and do NOT condition it. Now you are ready to dye it with the color you wish. When you dye it, leave the dye in for the designated time on the specific dye's bottle. Personally, I leave it in for an extra five minutes. Wash it out, and do NOT shampoo or condition it. Wait a day, do not wash your hair the next day. The day after, shampoo it and do not condition it. Dye it again. Wait another day. Now you can shampoo and condition it. Boom, best color in your hair and it will last a decent amount of time without fading.

The fuck you guys don't mention me in these threads for? Punk styles are my specialty damnit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Bernard (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You need to kill your hair. Sounds strange, I know, but it needs to die. When you kill your hair, you lose all pigmentation. So what you do is straighten it, then bleach it. When you bleach it, LEAVE THE BLEACH IN NO LONGER THAN 5-10 MINUTES OR YOU WILL FUCK UP THE ROOTS. People who say otherwise are fucking retarded. If you fuck up the roots, your hair will have a much higher chance of falling out when you get older. So bleach it for 5-10 minutes, and wash it out with a shampoo with ANTIOXIDANTS IN IT TO KEEP THE HAIR HEALTHY.

Do this the first day, and then the next day do not wash it with shampoo, only use a SMALL amount of conditioner. The next day, shampoo it and do NOT condition it. Now you are ready to dye it with the color you wish. When you dye it, leave the dye in for the designated time on the specific dye's bottle. Personally, I leave it in for an extra five minutes. Wash it out, and do NOT shampoo or condition it. Wait a day, do not wash your hair the next day. The day after, shampoo it and do not condition it. Dye it again. Wait another day. Now you can shampoo and condition it. Boom, best color in your hair and it will last a decent amount of time without fading.

The fuck you guys don't mention me in these threads for? Punk styles are my specialty damnit.
    Yeah , LehLeh knows this shit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BluntGod_ For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

you the punk style any recommended dyes/antioxidants (dont have either)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast