Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Red face Am I allowed to do a give-away?

This is mainly towards our Minions. I don't want to break any rules and stuff but I want to do a give away because I am feeling very generous...

So here is some information about my give away....

In a couple of days I will be giving away 1 month worth of UB (I know im not allowed to say any rival names or such but im not promoting them or anything...)

The rules of the give away are: You must like + rep the thread to enter. You must do it before the deadline.

I will be using a random selecter and I will select one name from the group and the lucky winner will recieve 1 month of UB effective on THAT day

The account will come with an email and all recovery questions. So don't be scared about loosing your account.

This is just informing the Minions about the give-away. If they allow me to do this I will. Again this is not the actual post itself.

Thanks a lot. If they aprove I will do the give-away in a couple of days.

@Lehsyrus @REVIVE @.Cereal

Please dont ban me or give me an infraction...
    Last edited by Asuna; 10-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:

Saugiklis (10-07-2012)

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    -_-..Please get your reputation up by a better way than this..

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
    -_-..Please get your reputation up by a better way than this..
    I actually dont' care about reputation and thanks, by pressing the thanks bar it creates a list of those who thanked the post. Its way easier to find the people who entered the give away then looking at the replies and finding out who wants to join. The reputation ensures me that the member acutally entered, rather then pressing the thanks for other reasons.

Again im doing this for thanks and rep. Why would anyone sped $14 for a couple of thanks and rep?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can't check who entered by seeing who repped you. Because in "usercp" it shows only the latest 5.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    Of you do a giveaway it can't be based on your thanks an rep. It will need to be completely randomized, such as "pick a number between 1-1000" and then you use a random number generator to produce the results.

Or you can set it up so people can post on the thread, and the random number coincides with their post number, however of you did it this way we would need to limit te amount of entires allowed on the thread until the competition was over.

As long as it is purely a giveaway and you are not asking for ANYTHING in return, it is allowed. What you can do is say "please rep and thank me if you would like" in your thread, but it can not be a requirement.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Of you do a giveaway it can't be based on your thanks an rep. It will need to be completely randomized, such as "pick a number between 1-1000" and then you use a random number generator to produce the results.

Or you can set it up so people can post on the thread, and the random number coincides with their post number, however of you did it this way we would need to limit te amount of entires allowed on the thread until the competition was over.

As long as it is purely a giveaway and you are not asking for ANYTHING in return, it is allowed. What you can do is say "please rep and thank me if you would like" in your thread, but it can not be a requirement.
    Alright thanks for the information. I will try to use the number method and see how that works out. Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Oh another thing...

Is it okay if I select a name from a the group that liked the post? I have a few programs that can select a single name. It would be much easier because I could just copy and paste the names, rather then going through each page looking for the number.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    You can't check who entered by seeing who repped you. Because in "usercp" it shows only the latest 5.
    Then forget the rep part. They could just thank the post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Cat View Post
    This is mainly towards our Minions. I don't want to break any rules and stuff but I want to do a give away because I am feeling very generous...

So here is some information about my give away....

In a couple of days I will be giving away 1 month worth of UB (I know im not allowed to say any rival names or such but im not promoting them or anything...)

The rules of the give away are: You must like + rep the thread to enter. You must do it before the deadline.

I will be using a random selecter and I will select one name from the group and the lucky winner will recieve 1 month of UB effective on THAT day

The account will come with an email and all recovery questions. So don't be scared about loosing your account.

This is just informing the Minions about the give-away. If they allow me to do this I will. Again this is not the actual post itself.

Thanks a lot. If they aprove I will do the give-away in a couple of days.

@Lehsyrus @REVIVE @.Cereal

Please dont ban me or give me an infraction...
    Lol I just want to be clear what is UB?!o.o

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMac View Post
    Lol I just want to be clear what is UB?!o.o
    I will PM you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

OldMac (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I will PM you.
    Aiight understood thanks

Thanks
    what is a UB?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    MonsterCat why dont you do a music give away??? Cuz I totally love your music lol I ditched epicnetwork music for you!!!!!!! Keep them tunes coming cuz Ill get all your House and Electro music

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No clue what UB is, plus, you should just go with the # part and you should be able to change how many posts are shown in 1 page.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    No clue what UB is, plus, you should just go with the # part and you should be able to change how many posts are shown in 1 page.
    Is basically a VIP Hack for AVA. Similar to the one here for CrossFire. Thats all I can say...

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    MonsterCat why dont you do a music give away??? Cuz I totally love your music lol I ditched epicnetwork music for you!!!!!!! Keep them tunes coming cuz Ill get all your House and Electro music
    Just for you... I will be a give away in th future here on MPGH for everyone. I will be giving out my 009 album, sweaters, t-shirts, etc...
    Thanks for the support and love for the music. I can' be on all the time because I have to work at the studio/office ( or whatever you wanna call it). Anyways, thanks for your support and you will be the first one to know about te special give-aways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Cat View Post

Is basically a VIP Hack for AVA. Similar to the one here for CrossFire. Thats all I can say...

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Just for you... I will be a give away in th future here on MPGH for everyone. I will be giving out my 009 album, sweaters, t-shirts, etc...
    Thanks for the support and love for the music. I can' be on all the time because I have to work at the studio/office ( or whatever you wanna call it). Anyways, thanks for your support and you will be the first one to know about te special give-aways.
    Yeeeeeee thank Monstercat!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    Yeeeeeee thank Monstercat!!!!
    No problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast